3,170 results
All reviews connolly station premier room train noise train line o'connell street city centre breakfast room temple bar lovely hotel hotel restaurant booked this hotel family room we arrived early croke park full irish breakfast yogurt northstar
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. The hotel is right on the Airlink line from the airport so easy to get to and from. It’s within walking distance of great restaurants and great tours. The rooms are clean and spacious and the amenities are nice. The restaurant in The hotel is also great. My only suggestion is to get rid of the musty smell in the bathroom. Maybe that’s just damp Dublin? AND get rid of the car alarm that goes off at least twice a night and wakes you up.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Peter B, General Manager at North Star Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Debbie G,

Many thanks for your great feedback on Trip advisor following your recent stay here at the North Star Hotel.

Its great to read that you enjoyed the location, rooms and our Cookhouse/Bar.It is disapointing to understand that you found the the bathroom musty however we will look into it and of course in city centre, there can be disturbances beyond our control on the street, however I am pleased to understand that you enjoyed the overall stay experience and I hope you have the opportunity to return soon

Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed here when i was in Dublin for a concert at the 3arena. The hotel is nice and clean, decent room size and great breakfast. The restaurant is lovely with great food and drinks.
We stayed at a premier room with good standard and access to premier lounge. The bathroom was small with hardwood floor and was a bit downside regarding the room.

Room tip: High floor, club og premiere rooms
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Knut1982

Dear Knut1982,

Thank your for your review on Trip advisor following your recent stay here at the North Star Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the clean good sized rooms and of course our great breakfast along with lovely restaurant.
We have redecorated all our rooms and I hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us again soon to enjoy them.
Kind regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here Easter Sunday - Tues to celebrate my 40th Birthday. Well what can i say.... staff were lovely and really helpful. Even got us into our rooms 3 hours early as we'd had an early flight. Rooms and whole hotel overall is absolutely spotless and breakfast was delicious with lots of choice (buffet style) fill Irish was lovely. Didn't use gym sauna etc but looked great and really well equipped. The bar staff were great too and good advising on where to go and their humour was great. Liam, Aiden and Sean were all lovely guys and a great laugh. Will definately visit again and recommend to anyone

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Marie S
Peter B, General Manager at North Star Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Marie S

Thanks you for spending your 40th here at the North star over the Easter period and indeed for your kind feedback on Trip advisor.
The lads in the cookhouse and bar and I were delighted that had a great time enjoying the humour, breakfast and really clean hotel.
I really hope you don't wait till your 50th to visit us again, at which time you can try out our great sauna and gym, not that you need it!

Thanks again and look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stayed here in august17 when we were at Dublin horse show as it was the most reasonably priced. Food was fabulous. So went back in February 2018. so handy to train station so we hadn't far to walk.Rooms spotless breakfast ok but other meals fabulous. I had Dublin bay skillet of fish it was unbelievably tasty. Staff all very friendly and welcoming particularly staff in bar and restaurant.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank paulahaughey
Peter B, General Manager at North Star Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear paulahaughey,

Thank you for your 2 recent stays here at the North Star Hotel and indeed for your kind feedback on Trip advisor.

I am delighted to read that you found the hotel exceptionally clean and that you enjoyed our food especially our seafood.
We are in a great location and continue to invest in the hotel, so next time you visit, we'll have the same welcoming friendly team and you'll see the continued improvements.

Thanks again for commenting and hope to see you soon

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

What an amazing hotel!!! I cannot stress that enough! Me and my boyfriend stayed in the club suite in the ‘address’ part of the North Star and wow! Incredible room! Amazing and more than helpful staff! , best hotel we have ever stayed in! Room was immaculately clean, and they make sure they fulfill every little detail from robes and slippers, mini fridge with complimentary snacks, and a lovely staff member gave us a little chocolate bunny for Easter. I will certainly be staying in this hotel when I am back in Dublin. I highly recommend this hotel just amazing! Thank you all at the North Star/Address for a wonderful stay :)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank damienm8562018

Hi damienm8562018,

Thank you for staying at the North star Hotel, The Address over Easter and for your wonderful feedback on Trip advisor.
All of us were delighted to read that we made your Easter stay so special.
It was particularly rewarding to understand that you found that not only was the room great but it was the team that made it exceptional.

Thanks again and I hope it won't be long before we can welcome you back.

Kind regards