Lowest prices for your stay
US$142
Expedia.comUS$140
eDreamsUS$142
getaroom.comUS$204
4,603 results
All reviews fire station fire brigade temple bar courtyard room grafton street air conditioning valet parking central location few minutes walk purple trinity ireland concierge kells doorman pubs euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

While walking by this hotel on way to try get a reservation for a restaurant ( it was booked out) we popped into Trinity City Hotel to see what deals they had. We were pleasantly surprised as they had a stay & dine deal. From the moment we checked in till we left we had a fantastic time. The hotel is lovely which has under gone a recent refurbishment. The dinner was fabulous. The breakfast was also lovely. The staff couldn’t do enough for us. Thanks to Stephen x 2, Anna and Peter. We forgot to get name of staff member at door who was also very attentive. Great hotel, staff, atmosphere, location and food. Thanks again.

2  Thank Breda
Stephen O'Sullivan, Other at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Dear Breda,

Many Thanks for taking the time to review Trinity City Hotel.

I am delighted to read such a positive review I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards
Stephen O’Sullivan
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 4 October 2020

Had a wonderful weekend at Trinity City Hotel - we can't leave the county but the city is open! Had a balcony room which was spacious and comfortable, hotel was quiet and the staff couldn't do enough for us. Ate in one evening and booked a couple places in town the other - prefect location to explore town. No restrictions for residents in terms of time spent at the bar /restaurant. Hotel decor is very cool. Highly recommend for a break away from the kids in town!

2  Thank Mb12344448
Raluca Isbasescu, Guest Services / Front Office at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2020

Dear Margaret,

Please allow me to take this opportunity, to express our thanks for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us at Trinity City Hotel.

We truly value your kind comments regarding our bedrooms and staff. The team here take great pride in their service delivery and aim to provide quality customer service that meet and exceed all of our guest expectations.

We sincerely hope we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

I had booked this hotel for 2 nights in March 2020 for St Patrick’s weekend. The day before I was due to fly all flights were cancelled and covid-19 hit the UK. I have already received a full refund from Aer Lingus. I’ve been waiting patiently since March for a refund and have been told today that this hotel won’t offer me one. Due to the quarantine restrictions between the UK and Ireland I have no idea if and when I will return. This hotel looked great online and I had every intention of travelling if I could have. I think it’s very poor from the hotel in this current climate.

2  Thank 103emma

Dear Emma,

Thank you for your time and effort to record your valued comments.

Feedback is highly important to the team and helps us assess the products and services that are offered.

I would like to extend my apologies for the situation you have experienced.

Please be advised that if the booking was made via a 3rd party website or travel agent I am afraid we are unable to action any requests but I would recommend you to contact the company with which you made the booking and refer to their terms and conditions.

I apologise once again for the inconvenience experienced.

If there is anything else I can help you with , please do not hesitate to contact me .

Reviewed 29 September 2020

Had the chance to book a staycation in Dublin because of the latest restrictions. Decided to try the trinity city hotel again. Haven't been in a couple of years. The lobby has been refurbished at is very welcoming. I felt very safe as the standards in relation to covid is clearly very high. Front desk stay where very friendly and explained everything about the room and booked in our breakfast times and dinner. Had a courtyard room with a balcony. I would highly recommend one as has a cover so even when raining you can still sit outside. I was delighted to find out residents can eat inside and as there is also outside areas with heaters we also had the option to eat outside. Bar staff where great and the lobby had a great atmosphere. Breakfast was freshly cooked and brilliant. Dinner as tasty and filling which led us to going back to our balcony to enjoy the view and relax with a drink from room service. A great way to end the weekend and definitely worth the staycation.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank 84shanet
Raluca Isbasescu, Guest Services / Front Office at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Dear Shane,

Please allow me to take this opportunity to express our thanks for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us at Trinity City Hotel.

We sincerely hope we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2020

We just had an amazing experience at the trinity hotel, the staff are outstanding they will do anything to make your stay perfect, the room with the balcony was fab and the bed so comfy, we can't wait to go back, thank you for making our anniversary so special

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Calreb2
Raluca Isbasescu, Guest Services / Front Office at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2020

Dear Marina,

Thank you for choosing Trinity City Hotel for such a special occasion.

We are delighted to read that you have received optimum service while in the hotel and your stay was thoroughly enjoyed.

We really appreciate such kind words to describe your experience with us and we hope it is not too long until we have the

privilege and the pleasure to welcoming you again.