Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$139
PricelineUS$138
eDreamsUS$138
TripadvisorUS$138
Prestigia.com
getaroom.comUS$204
4,604 results
All reviews fire station fire brigade temple bar courtyard room grafton street air conditioning valet parking central location few minutes walk purple trinity ireland concierge kells doorman pubs euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2020

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in a family suite for my wife's 40th Birthday away with our 3 kids. The hotel had a lovely bottle of prosecco on ice waiting for my wife in the room with a card. Which was a lovely way to start our stay.  I have to say that the hotel was absolutely spotlessly clean everywhere. The staff were very friendly, helpful and we felt very comfortable in the hotel. The hotel is atmospheric and spacious with lovely outdoor terraces. The food was lovely and offered excellent value for money for families eating in the hotel. With the central location this hotel is definitely one of Dublin's best kept secrets. All in all we had a lovely stay and will be our goto hotel in Dublin from now on. Hope to be back again soon.

2  Thank stevemc_ie
Raluca Isbasescu, Guest Services / Front Office at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear stevemc_ie,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It is fantastic to know that everything was to your liking and that

your stay at Trinity City Hotel was so enjoyable.

We really appreciate such kind words to describe your experience and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

I had a lovely stay at the trinity city hotel this week. Everything from the staff to the room was great. Even though we are living through very different times with the pandemic I felt at ease and felt very welcomed in the hotel. The bar staff Danny and Anna were very nice and make great cocktails I would highly recommend the Long Island ice tea . Food was lovely too and in such a relaxed atmosphere. The front of house staff too were also very nice.

The room was lovely, clean and very fresh and we had a balcony too which was great because we both smoke. The only critic I would have is that there should be two chairs around the table.

I would highly recommend anyone to stay here you won’t be disappointed

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Connector137859
Raluca Isbasescu, Guest Services / Front Office at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Dear Connector137859,

Thank you for taking the time to share a complimentary review following your recent stay with us!

We are delighted to read that you have received optimum service while in the hotel and your stay was thoroughly enjoyed.

I will make sure to share your comments with the team, who undoubtedly will be encouraged by your remarks.

We hope it is not too long until we have the privilege and the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

This place is truly the best value for money hotel I have stayed. Staff are brilliant and very friendly.The place looks really wonderful after being done up.
The Georgian suites are amazing (see pic )
Cant recomment it enough special thanks to Stephen who took great care of us

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank robbiem484

Dear robbiem484,

Thank you for taking the time to share a complimentary review following your recent stay in Trinity City Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had such a wonderful experience with us and I will make sure to pass your kind comments onto the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 August 2020

Location, Location, Location! It is a great hotel to stay in. You drop your car off and you can walk either over the bridge to O'Connell Street/Henry Street or take a left and you are at Trinity College and Grafton Street within 5/10 minutes.

The Rooms are big, a lovely design, beautiful bathroom.

The breakfast and lunch food have an excellent choice and the Staff can't do enough for you.

The best Concierges around who are always willing to give you great information regarding where to go in Dublin and what to see.

We are looking forward to our next stay already!

2  Thank CarrigGirl
Raluca Isbasescu, Guest Services / Front Office at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2020

Dear CarrigGirl,

Please allow me to take this opportunity, to express our thanks for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us at Trinity City Hotel.

We truly value your kind comments regarding our bedrooms and staff. The team here take great pride in their service delivery and aim to provide quality customer service that meet and exceed all of our guest expectations.

We sincerely hope we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

My husband and I along with our three children ages 8, 13 & 17 stayed in Trinity City Hotel, Dublin recently. Valet parking service is offered which was a wonderful start to our stay. We were greeted by a smile and warm welcome. The room was warm, inviting and spacious. The staff were extremely friendly and efficient and made us feel at ease with keeping social distance and wearing face coverings at all times. The receptionist gave us a really good guide for places to visit and sights to see. Following a long walk around the city we worked up an appetite and returned to Trinity City Hotel for dinner. We were met by a member of staff and seated, there was plenty of space between us and other customers in the restaurant. We had a magnificent dinner, best chicken wings ever. All our dinner plates went back empty, and the bottle of Don David, red went down a treat. Afterwards the children went up to the room to read while my husband and I sat in the outdoor garden area at the front of the Hotel and enjoyed a gin and tonic and watched the world go by. We booked breakfast for early the next morning as there was more of the city to see. Just before our Breakfast arrived, Joanne the General Manager came to our table and chatted to us, she was so nice, and although we couldn’t see her smile because of the face covering we could tell by her eyes. She left us all laughing as she went to greet the next couple entering the dining area. When the valet brought our car around after checking out I was sad we didn’t book a second night stay. It is a true Gem in the middle of a thriving city. I would rate the staff, food, location, price and ambience of Trinity City Hotel, Pearse Street, Dublin: 10/10
We shall be back, maybe next time for a romantic City Break.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 831berf

Dear 831berf,

Thank you for taking the time to share a complimentary review following your recent stay with us.

We really appreciate such kind words to describe our staff and bedroom and I'll make sure your feedback will be pass onto

the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.