Lowest prices for your stay
US$142
Expedia.comUS$140
eDreamsUS$142
getaroom.comUS$204
4,603 results
All reviews fire station fire brigade temple bar courtyard room grafton street air conditioning valet parking central location few minutes walk purple trinity ireland concierge kells doorman pubs euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

My husband and I along with our three children ages 8, 13 & 17 stayed in Trinity City Hotel, Dublin recently. Valet parking service is offered which was a wonderful start to our stay. We were greeted by a smile and warm welcome. The room was warm, inviting and spacious. The staff were extremely friendly and efficient and made us feel at ease with keeping social distance and wearing face coverings at all times. The receptionist gave us a really good guide for places to visit and sights to see. Following a long walk around the city we worked up an appetite and returned to Trinity City Hotel for dinner. We were met by a member of staff and seated, there was plenty of space between us and other customers in the restaurant. We had a magnificent dinner, best chicken wings ever. All our dinner plates went back empty, and the bottle of Don David, red went down a treat. Afterwards the children went up to the room to read while my husband and I sat in the outdoor garden area at the front of the Hotel and enjoyed a gin and tonic and watched the world go by. We booked breakfast for early the next morning as there was more of the city to see. Just before our Breakfast arrived, Joanne the General Manager came to our table and chatted to us, she was so nice, and although we couldn’t see her smile because of the face covering we could tell by her eyes. She left us all laughing as she went to greet the next couple entering the dining area. When the valet brought our car around after checking out I was sad we didn’t book a second night stay. It is a true Gem in the middle of a thriving city. I would rate the staff, food, location, price and ambience of Trinity City Hotel, Pearse Street, Dublin: 10/10
We shall be back, maybe next time for a romantic City Break.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 831berf
Raluca Isbasescu, Guest Services / Front Office at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2020

Dear 831berf,

Thank you for taking the time to share a complimentary review following your recent stay with us.

We really appreciate such kind words to describe our staff and bedroom and I'll make sure your feedback will be pass onto

the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 August 2020

I had 2 stays here recently and the staff are brilliant. In particular Jan at the front desk is so friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for seeing the city centre sights on foot. The car valet service is so useful to just be able to drop off the car and walk straight into the hotel without having to find car parking in a busy city.

2  Thank BNM79

Dear BNM79,

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your complimentary review following your recent stay at Trinity City Hotel.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will ensure to

share your comments with the team, who undoubtedly will be encouraged by your remarks.

I do hope we can welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 August 2020

Absolutely beautiful hotel in the heart of Dublin Ciyy, decor is truly amazing, staff go over and beyond to help. Fab food and savage cocktails I would highly recommend .
Rooms very spacious and loved the handmade company toiletries

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Pioneer677351

Dear Pioneer677351,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us here at Trinity City Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you received optimum service while in the hotel, and your stay was thoroughly enjoyed by all.

We hope to welcome you back in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed at Trinity city Hotel for couple days and everything was perfect. It is my second time staying there and I would go back anytime I need to stay in a hotel in Dublin city center. Service was 10 out of 10 , room very clean.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank M6502ACjulianab
Raluca Isbasescu, Guest Services / Front Office at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2020

Dear Juliana,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your first class review following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the service delivered by all of our team and will be sure to pass your kind comments onto the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

We always visit Dublin as we love it and we make sure whenever possible to stay in Trinity City Hotel. Excellent location in the heart of the city, incredible service, professional friendly and knowledgeable staff, all combined make a memorable experience.
The hotels hygiene and safety standards in place during this time are with great care taken to ensure guests are safe.
Looking forward to the next visit.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank travelers_2420

Dear travelers_2420,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.