2,282 results
All reviews four seasons seasons restaurant lobby lounge beautiful hotel city centre junior suite luxury hotel aviva stadium spa concierge ihg ballsbridge ireland rds doorman cabs euro
Reviewed 6 April 2018

World class hotel that ticks all the boxes. Professional service from people who know how to run a hotel. Very impressed. Almost faultless. Stayed in a junior suite for a week. We stayed in March but the Air Con/Heating worked perfectly. And independently from other rooms. A/C not switched off until the summer like many British/Irish hotels. Impressive restaurant and bars, Sadly missed the pool. Could have had bigger TVs in the room but everything else was fine. Internet speeds in the room constantly between 900 Mbps and near 1Gbps download, 650Mbps upload. Room service menu extensive and every dish we tried was excellent except one. The Dubliner was disappointing and not much more than a couple of toasted sandwiches on top of each other. Expected more. Plenty of free bottled water, and I mean plenty. Couple of smaller bottles and four x 1.5L bottles when we arrived. Good car park with resident Leprechauns, see photograph if you don't believe me. Didn't see any while we were there but now I know where they live. Hotel is located in the Ballsbridge area of town, where most embassies are plus some stadiums and events hosting venues. About two or three miles from the town centre. Some restaurants and pubs nearby. Very nice architecture variety in nearby streets. Big (Tesco) supermarket less than a mile straight down the road.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank David B
icdublin, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. It is pleasing that you like our room service menu, howeverI am sorry that you found our Dubliner sandwich disappointing, I will pass your comments onto our Chef. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future ( You might see some leprechauns next time!)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed in one of the executive suites with an extra bed put in for one of our kids. The room was really quiet at the end of the corridor and the hotel is just a short 20 minute walk into the city center ina really pleasant part of the city. The pool and spa were great with no time restrictions on when the kids could use the pool which was really handy. A super hotel.

Room tip: The executive suites have plenty of room and are great for families.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Just finished an all too brief stay at this wonderful hotel. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The staff friendly and attentive and the facilities excellent. Really enjoyed my stay - well done InterContinental Dublin and keep up the good work!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed in this hotel last year and we were very impressed so for my wife's birthday we thought we go back, and i'm pleased to say we weren't disappointed! Once again we were greeted by very friendly and helpful staff making us feel very welcome. The room was lovely and comfortable, with all the usual amenities. The area where this hotel is situated is lovely (Ballsbridge), only 10 mins from Dublin town centre, but also has lovely restaurants/shops nearby. The food inside the hotel is excellent and the bar and sitting area very warm and relaxing. The overall experience was excellent and we'll definitely go back in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was a double Birthday celebration for us over the Easter Weekend .
Perfect from the moment we arrived . We were lucky to meet the GM Nicky at reception when we arrived as he was meeting all his guests wishing us a very happy Easter . We also saw him checking all the tables in the lobby and restaurant throughout our stay . The Gourmet meal in the Restaurant was outstanding and service to match .
I had the best Spa treatments I ever experienced and will certainly return for that alone .
This must be the best Hotel in Dublin , rooms were Amazing and service impeccable. I would highly recommend you experience this Hotel .
I will definitely be back .

Room tip: The Suite over looking the RDS is amazing
Trip type: Travelled with family