4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$326
Hotels.comUS$326
Orbitz.comUS$326
PricelineUS$326
eDreamsUS$326
travelup.comUS$368
2,557 results
All reviews four seasons seasons restaurant lobby lounge beautiful hotel city centre junior suite five star hotel fantastic stay aviva stadium spa ihg concierge luxury ballsbridge ireland rds doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

A good quality 5 star hotel. If I am being uber critical, the spa could have more amenities and perhaps the atmosphere could have been better in the common areas. However overall no complaints of particular note. Not a hotel of great character but a good place to stay with good levels of service and comfort.

Date of stay: April 2014
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear W_TMV,

I am pleased that you had an enjoyable experience on your recent visit to Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

It is only through reviews such as yours that we are able to improve our guests experience and I appreciate your honest feedback with regards to the character of our hotel. I will be sure to share your feedback with all of the teams so that we may further improve upon yours and other guests experience during your time with us.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back again the next time your travel plans see you return to Dublin.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

we were at the world flower show today and we meet up at the four seasons for Tea, the menu is good and something for everyone, the staff where very attentive from we arrived until we left , good value also.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear flex43,

Thank you for coming in to visit us for tea after your day spent at the World Flower Show in the RDS. I am pleased that you received very attentive service from the time you arrived. I will share your comments with my team,.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

A luxurious, class act. Traditional style has been lightened up to create a more modern ambience, but still references what one would expect in a venerable property. Friendly, attentive staff. We had our laundry done here (very spendy, though), and it came back in a basket tied with a ribbon. Good breakfast, easy to get to the airport with your rental car, or a quick trip downtown by cab.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear betsywuebker,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you felt you were well taken care of throughout your time with us and we would love to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed there with my family recently. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left everyone was exceptional. We upgraded to a deluxe suite and it was very comfortable. It is hard for me to tell if the room was dated or just not my style, but either way, it was in pristine condition, All the furnishings, the carpeting and the woodwork (first place you see signs of wear and tear) were all in excellent condition. One thing I did not know was that there are no electrical outlets in the bathroom, per code, and there was really no dressing table, so you kinda have to use a makeshift one. All of the concierge staff were a delight to deal with. They were great to my kids wen they needed wifi and helped me with a car rental situation. This hotel is not in city center, but it is a short cab ride. There are a few local bars and restaurants around the corner to satisfy you. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear dalebeil,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay.

I am so pleased that we created a special memory of Four Seasons Hotel Dublin throughout your family's stay with us. I will certainly share your comments with our "exceptional" team, Concierge in particular, as there is no better motivator than the praise of a job well done.

I'm glad you wouldn't hesitate to stay again and we would love to welcome you and your family back in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Yes, this is a fine hotel. I rated it as average because it falls far short of the usual Four Seasons standards. The decor is elegant and the staff are dressed for the part. That's pretty much where it ends. What needs attention are the fundamentals! The houskeeping staff continually made errors. For example, they removed the two drinking glasses but only replaced one. Sometimes our ice was refreshed, sometimes it wasn't. We asked for iron and they cheerfully agreed to send one up. Five hours later-- no iron. For us, room comfort and service are far more important than fancy chandeliers and crown moldings. Then there was the food. Forget it. Of course, it's best to enjoy the local restaurants in town and we did. Still, when we had the occasion to eat at the hotel it was a disappointment.

Again, this is a fine hotel, overall, but if you've stayed at a Four Seasons elsewhere then you'd do well to lower your expectations. For what it's worth, others staying there at the same time we did were of the same opinion.

Maybe they'll up their game at this Four Seasons. I sure hope so.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank DBLBassman
icdublin, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Dear DBLBassman,
Thank you for choosing us as your destination for your recent stay in Dublin. Thank you also for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor.
I was disappointed to learn that on this occasion we did not manage to meet or exceed your expectations. Rest assured your feedback is taken onboard and appropriate actions are taken to prevent against a repeat.
I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,