“Outstanding as usual - everyone should have the Four Seasons Dublin experience at some stage.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of InterContinental Dublin

InterContinental Dublin
Ranked #19 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Boyle, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

Just outstanding as usual! This is a true 5 Star experience.

Room Tip: Just ask! The Four Seasons team will look after you. Their aim is to truly please and have you leavi...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear Frances T,

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Dublin and for taking the time to recommend us on Trip Advisor following your recent stay.

Your kind words are appreciated.

We do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back to enjoy the Four Seasons experience in the near future.

Jose A. Soriano

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

We recently stayed in a Junior Suite at the Four Seasons. Check in was seamless, efficient and the staff were very friendly. Junior suites are great here....large bathrooms, walk in wardrobes with safe and really good sized bedrooms.

Dinner in the restaurant was excellent and the wine list was competively priced. Service was friendly and efficient. I noticed that the lunch menu is extremely good value - something like €22 for two courses.

There was a good buzz in the bar and it appeared that many there were regulars - guests and people living close by. We didn't have breakfast as we slept it out!!! But, I'm sure its as good as on our previous visits. We'll be back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Dear shergarontour,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay and that Four Seasons Dublin lived up to your expectations regarding the room, facilities and food quality.

We do offer a 2 and 3 course lunch and pre theatre menu priced at €23 for 2 courses and €28 for 3 courses. This menu is served 12.30 to 14.30 and from 17.00 to 19.00.

Once again, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stayed here last summer and my stay was a bit of a comedy of errors and I was not at all impressed, having, at that stage, found the hotels money grabbing antics completely off putting.

Some nine months later, I decided to give it another go, and am really pleased that I did.

I arrived at the hotel, and found check in warm, friendly and efficient, and was very quickly settled in my room. It really is worth upgrading for the extra space if you can, and the fruit plate was a nice touch. Televisions were still big and bulky, and the lack of free wi fi pretty annoying, but the beds are big and comfy, and the bathroom well appointed. Good hospitality tray, with amazing tea that I'd never had before.

Ordered breakfast, and have to say, was mega impressed - great touches like home made yoghurt, and what tasted like freshly squeezed orange juices. Breakfast selection was well cooked and tasty, a specific vegetarian breakfast would be a great option - I usually stay at the Merrion when in Dublin and to be honest, this breakfast was better.

The biggest difference this time was the attitude of the staff - lots of warms smiles, greetings and hello's. questions were answered politely and getting a lift into town in the Hotel car was well organised and efficient - no mean feat given it was a Six Nations Weekend.

Service in the bars was efficient and friendly.

In conclusion - did I get it wrong last time, no not really, however the improvements in service have put the Four Seasons close to the top of my must stay places list in Dublin, I really enjoyed it.

Room Tip: Ask at check in if there are any upgrades available to purchase, and pre buy Breakfast if you can.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank dma1966
Dear dma1966,

I would like to apologise to you after having read your previous review posted in May 2011. I am disappointed to learn that your experience during this visit did not meet your expectations. Thank you for deciding to give us a second chance.

It is encouraging to hear that you found the attitude of staff warm and polite throughout your recent visit compared with your previous stay. Please be assured that we do take all guest comments on board and appreciate all feedback which affords us the opportunity of improving our product and services.

Also, I would like to make you aware that we are awaiting delivery of new flatscreen LED TV's and furniture for our guest rooms.

I sincerely hope that we do get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and continue to offer you a memorable Four Seasons experience.

Collegeville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Four Seasons during a visit to Dublin. I could not have had a better experience. The staff was exceptionally courteous and helpful, especially the concierge! The food was delicious and the room was very comfortable. They even left a note in our room to alert us that the time was changing to Daylight Savings.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Dear Julie2115,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin

I am happy to note that you and your daughter enjoyed your time with us. I sincerely appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to share your comments with our team, Concierge in particular, as there is no better motivator than the praise of a "job well done".

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

I stayed here after seeing the reviews and found it as good as I read. They staff go extra mile in every aspects. I checked in early. I was given the directions to go to the city patiently.

The rooms had the contemporary style decor with great comfort. Couldn't have asked for me.

Two buses 4,7 go to the city from the hotel. It takes about 20 mins to reach the city centre.

1 Thank KBadri
Dear Kbadri,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted to read that our staff went the extra mile to ensure you had a memorable stay with us.

We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.