“Four Season's Spa”

Ranked #18 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Dublin, Ireland
“Four Season's Spa”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I went to Four Season for a spa. The staff are very nice but its not the aromotheraphy massage is not worth €145 I should say. I would have expected a superb ambience and great masseuse. Comparing it with the spa in The Heritage Hotel in Kildare, The Four Seasons spa will come as a disappointment.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Tony4669, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 11 February 2012
Dear 'collections'

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your Spa experience. I am sorry that we failed to meet with your expectations on the day. While we set high standards for ourselves, clearly, we were unable to meet them on this occasion.

I would like to make myself available to you should you wish to discuss your experience in more detail. I genuinely want to learn from any mistakes that may have been made. As such, my e-mail address is tony.coveney@fourseasons.com and phone number, 01 6654669.

All the best for now.

Tony

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
ballina co mayo
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I can't say kind enough words about our stay again. Top class staff, large room, fantastic breakfast. Every member of staff make you feel welcome! You won be disappointed, book it!!

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank neil_connolly
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 27 January 2012
Dear Mr. Connolly,

Thank you once again for writing a review following your recent stay with us.

I will certainly share your kind words with our staff here at the hotel. They work hard to ensure that each guest receives a memorable Four Seasons experience and I am so glad that you have experienced that throughout your stays.

Mr. Connolly, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 26 January 2012

The Four Seasons staff were wonderful, made us feel right at home! We were really spoiled and loved our stay at this beautiful hotel!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Bernadette V
Dear Bernadette V,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future.

Acton, Maine
Reviewed 25 January 2012

It's a great hotel with high quality rooms, fitness, spa and restaurant - but the staff makes it a home away from home.

Room Tip: They're all fabulous - I stay all the time.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jerry N
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 26 January 2012
Dear Jerry N,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Four Seasons Hotel when you are in Dublin and also for your valued review.

I am very pleased that our staff make you feel at home while you are here and I will certainly
share your kind words with them. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to experience another memorable stay.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I am affirm believer of, if it isn't better than home it isn't a holiday. The Four Seasons in Dublin is exceptional in every sense from service to pillows. I have been many times and each time I am impressed all over again. From my sons name on the cookie waiting in his bedroom for him to the fact that the bar man remembered what my husbands and my drinks were from our last stay. The staff always go the extra mile.

I am a complete foodie and just love the breakfast.....I am still trying to make my scrambled egg as good as theirs....what do you use?? Only change I would not be as keen on is the change from fine dining to grill concept. I feel it is not as special a dining experience and very limited, especially of for example you like to eat fillet steak, it's the same sauces as last time and very simple but still brilliant cooking....I can have fries at home I want emulsions, foams and samphire things I dont get every day.

Anyway not since the Four Seasons Chiangmai have I come across such a consistent level of great service....look forward to seeing you soon.....please change the Seasons Restaurant!

Jennie Patterson

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Jenpatterson
Dear Mrs. Patterson,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Four Season Hotel Dublin. Your feedback is most valuable.

I was delighted to read your comments about the staff and the service which you receive during your visits, please be assured that I will be sharing your words of appreciation with the team. Thank you also for the comments regarding the grill concept in Seasons Restaurant. We welcome all feedback and this will certainly be communicated to the team and taken into consideration.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.