“The 'Norn Iron' tour ;)” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Northern Ireland Highlights Day Trip Including Giant's Causeway from Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wild Rover Ireland Day Tours to Cliffs of Moher,Wicklow Mountains,Galway City, Giants Causeway,Belfast Political Tours,Titanic Museum,Glendalough, Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge, Belfast, Galway,Aran Islands, Burren in fact the WHOLE of Ireland.Award winning. We offer the ONLY DAY TOURS from Dublin to most of these destinations that employs both a dedicated tour guide and separate driver. We will NOT take you places to earn soft commission,we will MAXIMIZE your time at the destinations that you want to visit.Our guides offer free walking tours at destinations. We believe in our customers SAFETY as most important and that is why our drivers are responsible for driving the vehicle and the guides entertain and engage with you.Luxury vehicles comfort guaranteed,air conditioned with wifi.In Dublin visit our Tourist Offices in Temple Bar and O'Connell Bridge -Bachelors Walk for special discounts on all attractions in Dublin for Wild Rover Tours customers exclusively.
Bray
“The 'Norn Iron' tour ;)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

It was a fun-packed day with lots to see. Richard & Marshal are very friendly, informative and good-humoured. This trip is an excellent way to see the key sights in 13 hours and get back to a Dublin Guinness with your head still full of scenery, seagulls and vast open places. Should be on everyone's itinerary

Wild Rover T, Manager at Wild Rover Tours, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are delighted that you had an amazing experience!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
nyc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Brian and Bill provided my friend and I with a great day out exploring the West Coast of Ireland. If I'm being completely honest, these coach bus day trips are the stuff of my nightmares, but my friend was in town visiting and there was no way for me to show her so much of the West Coast without booking a tour. And I'm happy I did because it turned out to be a great day out. In spite of some questionable weather and an unexpected traffic delay, Brian & Bill ensured that we made it to all of our stops, learned about Irish history, and had a great time. The Cliffs are magnificent even in the fog. I had never been to the Burren before and I'm so happy this was included on our stop- absolutely gorgeous. Galways is a great little city with lots of charm. Brian's optional walking tour was short but sweet- he gave us an entertaining & informative overview of the city & still left us with enough time to explore on my own. I would absolutely recommend Wild Rover.

Wild Rover T, Manager at Wild Rover Tours, responded to this review, 2 days ago
We will let the team know of their great work! We're delighted you had a great experience during the tour.
“Belfast and Giants Causeway...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

If you want to see some great scenery and dive into the history of Ireland, this makes a great tour. Many reviews I read before I booked spoke highly of the guide Richard. I was lucky enough to have him as my guide for this tour also. He was friendly and knowledgeable if you took the time to listen and speak with him. This is a bus tour, your experience is based on what you want to get out of it. I learned so much during the black taxi tour and then being able to play around at the giants causeway was a huge highlight. I wish it could have been longer.

Wild Rover T, Manager at Wild Rover Tours, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are very glad that you had so much fun during the tour.
Brunswick, Maine
“Cliffs of Moher Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I normally don't like bus tours, but I really enjoyed my Sunday tour to the Cliffs of Moher. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly without being overbearing and I learned a lot of interesting stories and facts about the areas we were visiting. I would definitely recommend!

Wild Rover T, Manager at Wild Rover Tours, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for the great feedback and we are delighted that the team did such a good job!
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Northern Ireland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Peter & Frank did their best, they were extremely helpful, entertaining and professional. The guide was knowledgeable and funny storyteller, he went above and beyond to explain Irish history and it wasn't boring at any point. He individually thank everyone for taking the trip, that's unusually hospitable. And you could see they are great tandem who loves their work. Peter also provided the rules that tourists need to obey for the benefit of all, which greatly contributed to shared great experience, as all was organized and on time.
Highly recommended trip!

Wild Rover T, Manager at Wild Rover Tours, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will let our team know of their great work!