3 people are viewing this hotel
US$130
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$130
Trip.com
US$142
US$108
Hotels.comUS$130
PricelineUS$130
HurbUS$142
3,507 results
All reviews aviva stadium dart station city centre landsdowne road lovely hotel minute walk bar food quiet location would highly recommend this hotel enjoyable stay beatrice rds rugby ballsbridge concert stops ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021

We had an appointment at the US embassy and needed accommodation nearby. We arrived late with an 8-week old baby and the staff were attentive and friendly. We were allowed to check out late after our embassy appointment which was so helpful. And parking was an added bonus. Couldn't have been better!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John Loughran, Owner at Sandymount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Thank you for your kind review.

My staff love looking after our guests, and it is a great boost to them when their efforts are acknowledged.

I am delighted we were able to accommodate your late check out and that we "couldn't have been better"!

With kind regards

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Great stay during tricky times, staff were great and I felt very safe. The rooms were excellent and cleaned to a top level. The staff did everything to make sure we had a normal as possible time and I even had a pint of Guinness

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jadydarby
John Loughran, Owner at Sandymount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Thank you for your kind review.

My staff work hard on behalf of our guests, and I am delighted they made you feel "very safe".

We look forward to welcoming you again at Sandymount Hotel in the near future.

With kind regards

Reviewed 16 February 2021

This is a charming family run hotel in a lovely part of the city. I stay there regularly and I find it to be very comfortable, and exceptionally clean. The staff are lovely and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I would highly recommend it

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Jappy120720

Thank you for your kind review.

As one of the only remaining family hotels in Dublin, our staff pride themselves on taking care of our guests, and it is a great boost for them when their efforts are acknowledged.

I am delighted to hear you would recommend us, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

I cannot thank the staff of Sandymount Hotel enough for their professionalism , courtesy and kindness to me ,from the moment of booking to check out.
Beatrice , in particular was fantastic.
Due to Covid we had to cancel my father's hospital appointment 3 times and the hotel would not charge us late cancellation fee.
Unfortunately, at a moments notice, I had to take my Dad up as an emergency to BlackRock clinic .However Beatrice held me 2 lovely rooms on ground floor with handy lift access.
My father was suddenly admitted for an operation. The hotel was wonderful
They looked after me and did not charge me for the extra room . This is hard for hotels trying to make some business through Covid times.
Also Beatrice held my room just in case I needed to stay on for a few days.
It felt like home.
The hotel is in a superb quiet location situated in the heart of Ballsbridge .Extremely handy for St Vincent's and BlackRock hospitals. Also right beside Aviva hotel for Rugby fans and bus / walking route to Dublin city centre.
The rooms are spotless and very warm.
The family owner John took time to talk with his guests and check everything was grand.
Free easy access parking is a great bonus .
Additionally , the hotel made a good effort to celebrate the Christmas spot with their beautifully decorated snow village and log fire nook in the foyer.
To top it all....the hotel price is very good for the heart of a capital.
I shall certainly stay there again next time in Dublin.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank eugenmary
John Loughran, Owner at Sandymount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Thank you for your kind review.

My staff love looking after our guests, and I am delighted we were able to accommodate you when your father was in hospital.

I am delighted to hear you will "certainly stay here again" and look forward to welcoming you at Sandymount Hotel in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2020

Our first night out with friends in 8 weeks. We dined in the restaurant, the menu offered some lovely choices and our food was beautifully presented .
The attention to detail from the staff and Management was top class!

Date of stay: December 2020