1,114 results
All reviewsriver viewair conditioningbuilding workminute walktemple barnorth sidefront desk staffwould stay here againconnolly stationairport bustrinity collegefamily roomlovely hotelcity centrehop on hoptourist attractionso'connell street
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, in front of river, right on the quay, everything seems new at this hotel.
Nice view of the mountains and river, our room is quite large, No 434. Although our first room was smaller, we asked if we could be moved next to our sons room, and they were very pleased to do so.
Sorry for the quality of the photos, but taken though the windows, this is the scenery from our room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob O
Mary M, Deputy General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

As a valued guest, thank you Bob O for your recent stay with us in the Hilton Garden Inn Dublin, Custom House

Many thanks for taking the time to submit your review and letting us know about your experience.

If you are in Dublin in the near or distant future please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Booked two rooms for family weekend in Dublin (July 13 th and 14 th ).The manager on duty for the weekend (Declan ) could not have been more helpful and accommodating to my husband when we were booking into the hotel as there was a small issue to be clarified with regard to our booking and Declan made every attempt to sort it out for us .Our rooms next door to each other on the 7 th floor were very stylish and comfortable with excellent views of Dublin .The staff in the restaurant and bar were very friendly and chatty .The breakfast was of a very high standard .The overall atmosphere in the hotel was very welcoming .The hotel is very well located ,I would recommend it .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 03dev

Dear 03Dev,

Declan is certainly a very helpful and accommodating member of the team, I will make sure I pass on your lovely comments and thanks again for choosing our hotel for your visit to Dublin,

Regards

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here twice on my visit to Dublin as part of a group tour. Construction going on which I wasn't affected by but others in my group were. There was a mix up as far as them having no record of my personal reservation but at this point not sure where the blame lies. Hotel itself is nothing fancy.. Nothing special but nothing disgusting. Continental breakfast and dinner wasn't bad... Location again is so-so. Not in the center of things but not far if you need a taxi. Highlight was Prince Harry and Megan visited nearby during our stay so I got to experience that event quite by accident.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Cybill,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback following your recent stay though I regret to see that your review is not as positive as we would normally expect from our guests

Please accept my sincere apologies for any shortfalls you experienced during your visit.

Please do not hesitate to contact me I can I ever be of any assistance and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2018

First of all, the staff is wonderful. Very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable and well-maintained with a lovely view of the river. The location was on the north side of the Liffey, thus a bit quieter, but within a 10 minute walk of Grafton St. Buses and hop-ons available out front. For a hotel, the breakfasts are excellent. Extensive choices for either continental or full buffet.

Room Tip: Overlooking the river
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear tan1950,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback following your recent stay and for your very generous scores and comments.

Our guests are our highest priority and we are delighted you had an enjoyable stay in Dublin. It certainly was our pleasure to look after you.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me I can I ever be of any assistance.

You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

The stay at the HGI in Dublin, Ireland was fantastic. The rooms were very nice and clean, the breakfast was delicious and there were many options for vegetarians. The location of the hotel is fantastic. Close walking distance to many Dublin activities, the train, and river.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear jeannine1119,

We are thrilled you had an enjoyable stay with us, it was certainly our pleasure to look after you.

Thanks for choosing our Hotel for your Dublin visit and hopefully we will get a chance to welcome you back again soon,

Regards