Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
GERRY300MCT
Halifax, United Kingdom

The standard all other hotels have to meet.

Review of The Westbury
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Jan 2016
From the doorman opening the taxi door to bidding us a safe journey home when we checked out The Westbury delivered a delightful experience at every turn. A quality hotel that goes the extra mile as standard.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this review
Responded 20 Jan 2016

Dear 564geraldm,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your recent visit to us.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much.

I have passed all your wonderful feedback to all the Team and thank you for your recommendations and your wonderful comments we all look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dublin.

€240
9.5 km from The Westbury
Pool
View more hotels in Dublin
6,433 results
All reviews afternoon tea wilde restaurant grafton street turn down service beautiful hotel five star hotel perfect location trinity college visiting dublin temple bar sidecar felicia marta concierge ireland luxury doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2016

This was without doubt the best Hotel experience I have ever had . Wonderful luxury , helpful caring staff, location, location, location and a most amazing breakfast . I availed of their 30th Annivarary Suite sale and our
accomodation was magnificent suite 425 at a price that was only marginally above many lessor hotels and if im lucky enough to stay there again il request the same room . From the doormen to the receptionists waiting staff and housekeeping , nothing was too much trouble and my wife and I had a most enjoyable time .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear Richard S,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your visit to us at The Westbury Hotel.

We thank you for your recommendation and warm comments following your stay with us . We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay, especially our great location just off Grafton Street, where we are surrounded by so many shops, restaurants and bars. I have passed your wonderful review to all The Team here at The Westbury and thank you again for such a complimentary review.

We certainly hope we get to welcome you back again and from all of us we wish you a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

I will come again next time i am up from Alicante.real five star with very helpful staff who do thier best to please. They have very good free wifi, with a good signal. In centre of city with a taxi rank outside. Bar waiter service very good.Try it you find yourself in Dublin.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Peter J,
Thank you for your review following your recent visit to us.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes, from our service and location and to our in room facilities. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and thank you for your kind words and recommendations.

From all of us at The Westbury we wish you a very Happy New Year and we hope that you come back and visit us during the year.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a Friday night in January. Excellent location, excellent comfort, and first class service. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Yes it is a little pricier than other places, but I really believe it is money well spent. We had stayed in the Shelbourne in December, and this beats it hands down.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul-McN-2015

Dear Paul-McN-2015,

Thank you for your great review and your recommendations following your visit to us for one night in January with your wife.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes, from our service and location with easy access to bars, restaurants and the many local attractions all within walking distance. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back again and from all of us at The Westbury we wish you a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

The Westbury is perfectly located and the service is impeccable. We stayed for four nights. In addition to visiting sites in Dublin we took day trips traveling north and south of the city to see major sites in Wicklow and the the Boyne Valley. What a wonderful hotel to return to each day. The breakfasts are outstanding - be sure to include it in your stay. The lobby is a beautiful placebo sit and have tea or a snack. Rooms are wonderfully appointed and comfortable. We will return ...why try anything else when this is perfect.

Room tip: The entire hotel appeared very quiet. We were close to an elevator and on the second floor and it was quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mjd18,

Thank you for your review and you recommendations following your visit to us recently.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes, from our service and location with easy access to so many local attractions all within walking distance. I am delighted that you even ventured further and took some day trips, returning each evening to take in the calm and tranquil oasis on the Gallery to chill and relax in the evening.

I am delighted that you plan on returning to us and we look forward to welcoming you back during the year.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

This is a grand hotel with the quality of attentive service you would expect from a proper five star hotel. It is right in the centre of Dublin and to make it better I was upgraded, my room was large and luxurious. I thoroughly enjoyed my three day stay and will be staying there again.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Stuart M,

Thank you for your review and you recommendations following your visit to us for 3 days visit to Dublin.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes, from our service and location with easy access to bars, restaurants and the many local attractions all when walking distance. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I am thrilled that you plan on returning to us on your next trip to Dublin, we look forward to welcoming you back again.