4,488 results
All reviews grafton street wilde restaurant turn down service nespresso machine beautiful hotel five star hotel perfect location trinity college lounge area the heart of the city would highly recommend this hotel visiting dublin temple bar concierge waldo luxury ireland
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

I will come again next time i am up from Alicante.real five star with very helpful staff who do thier best to please. They have very good free wifi, with a good signal. In centre of city with a taxi rank outside. Bar waiter service very good.Try it you find yourself in Dublin.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear Peter J,
Thank you for your review following your recent visit to us.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes, from our service and location and to our in room facilities. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and thank you for your kind words and recommendations.

From all of us at The Westbury we wish you a very Happy New Year and we hope that you come back and visit us during the year.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a Friday night in January. Excellent location, excellent comfort, and first class service. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Yes it is a little pricier than other places, but I really believe it is money well spent. We had stayed in the Shelbourne in December, and this beats it hands down.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul-McN-2015

Dear Paul-McN-2015,

Thank you for your great review and your recommendations following your visit to us for one night in January with your wife.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes, from our service and location with easy access to bars, restaurants and the many local attractions all within walking distance. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back again and from all of us at The Westbury we wish you a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

The Westbury is perfectly located and the service is impeccable. We stayed for four nights. In addition to visiting sites in Dublin we took day trips traveling north and south of the city to see major sites in Wicklow and the the Boyne Valley. What a wonderful hotel to return to each day. The breakfasts are outstanding - be sure to include it in your stay. The lobby is a beautiful placebo sit and have tea or a snack. Rooms are wonderfully appointed and comfortable. We will return ...why try anything else when this is perfect.

Room Tip: The entire hotel appeared very quiet. We were close to an elevator and on the second floor and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Dear mjd18,

Thank you for your review and you recommendations following your visit to us recently.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes, from our service and location with easy access to so many local attractions all within walking distance. I am delighted that you even ventured further and took some day trips, returning each evening to take in the calm and tranquil oasis on the Gallery to chill and relax in the evening.

I am delighted that you plan on returning to us and we look forward to welcoming you back during the year.

From all of us at The Westbury we wish you a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

This is a grand hotel with the quality of attentive service you would expect from a proper five star hotel. It is right in the centre of Dublin and to make it better I was upgraded, my room was large and luxurious. I thoroughly enjoyed my three day stay and will be staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Stuart M,

Thank you for your review and you recommendations following your visit to us for 3 days visit to Dublin.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes, from our service and location with easy access to bars, restaurants and the many local attractions all when walking distance. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I am thrilled that you plan on returning to us on your next trip to Dublin, we look forward to welcoming you back again.

From all of us at The Westbury we wish you a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

During the past 7 or 8 years we have been visiting friends in Galway and our final stop before we fly home has always been Dublin. About 5 years ago we started staying at the Westbury on a regular basis and have never looked back. The Hotel is located right in the heart of Dublin with easy access to Grafton Street and all the sights you could want. The staff is fantastic, from the moment you check in you feel as if they have read your preferences and made sure everything is covered. The Hotel has been updated recently and it shows nicely. We chose to stay in the King 1 bedroom Suite which was located on the 6th floor and very nicely appointed. It has a lovely separate living area, bedroom area and bathroom which gives it a homely feel. We always have a least one "Afternoon Tea" at the Westbury which is a must, add a glass of Champers and you're all set for a wonderful afternoon. We will be back again in Dublin shortly and we will be staying at the Westbury without doubt.

Room Tip: The suites are worth paying a little extra and the 6th floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BreezeRidge3

Dear BreezeRidge3,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent visit to us.

I am glad that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and that the Suite ticked all the boxes for you in terms of space, luxury and style. I am thrilled that you had such a great time while staying with us and I have passed your great comments to all the Team and thank you for your recommendations.

We truly appreciate your continued support of The Westbury Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dublin.

Kind regards and best wishes for 2016.

Vincent O'Gorman