Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$183
Expedia.comUS$183
PricelineUS$172
Orbitz.comUS$183
TravelocityUS$183
ZenHotels.comUS$189
1,946 results
All reviews trinity college grafton street irish parliament great location triple room temple bar within walking distance lovely hotel st stephens green central location rooms are small dublin hotel full irish breakfast tea and coffee dail ireland paddy
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

We stayed in Buswells for a family Christmas city break recently and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.Receptionist was lovely and very welcoming.Room was gorgeous,perfect and spotlessly clean. We had room service and were greeted with amazing staff.The breakfast was absolutely fabulous and the two gentlemen on duty couldn’t do enough for us and were so personal.We will definitely stay in Buswells again and would highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Realta19
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

Having decided to stay in Dublin for a night we tried This hotel. Room was a little small but the price matched this. Lovely lunch in the bar and staff were really nice.. night manager was lovely when we returned at night., and porters couldn’t be more helpful. Breakfast was smashing! Prob the nicest I’ve had in Dublin-forget your brunchy nonsense places close by. Proper breakfast here. All lovely! And some great old world charm, Well done buswells. Great value Fr a charming staycation

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

For my first solo international trip I have to say this accomodation was fantastic! The staff were wonderful and very helpful. It’s also situated in a central part of Dublin, so I was able to get out and explore. The hotel assisted me with arranging for my bus to the Airport which was departing quite early.
The room was a great size, very clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Patrice_Warren12
Paul Gallagher, General Manager at Buswells Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear Patrice_Warren12,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay.
I thank you for your kind comments which I have shared with the entire team.
I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your experience here at Buswells and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 27 September 2020

My Wife and I had the pleasure of staying in Buswells Hotel recently and thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing time. If you want a traditional service delivered by kind hearted people who care about what they do then the Buswells Hotel is the one for you.

In addition to the excellent service the hotel throughout was exceptionally clean, thanks to Mary & her Team, the bed was extremely comfortable and the bedding luxurious. On a personal front a special 'Thank you' for Paddy who always makes us feel so welcome.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank marathonman51

Dear marathonman51,

Thank you so much for your review following your recent stay with us.
I am especially pleased to read how much you found our location perfect for your visit and the hotel overall was just what you were looking for.
Paddy was very pleased that you gave him special mention!
I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to Dublin.

General Manager,

Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

My wife, nine year old daughter and myself stayed for one night.

Covid19 practices are to an excellent standard.

The staff at front desk and at breakfast were very attentive, helpful, professional and friendly.
The room was a good size, very clean and comfortable.
The hotel location is excellent in the centre of the city.
Will definitely use this hotel the next time in Dublin if available.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank billyfromireland

Dear billyfromireland,

Many thanks for the lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was delighted to read how much you and your family enjoyed your visit and I appreciate your wonderful comments about my colleagues who were thrilled to read them.

I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.