“Location location location!”

Buswells Hotel
Ranked #23 of 152 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Great hotel, in super location with a very reasonable price tag. It's a little old fashioned but I love it. My only concern was the left luggage seemed somewhat insecure ( I had a bag stolen from another hotel one time when I left my luggage in a similar set up so...once bitten twice shy I guess!!) However the lady at reception assured me that Buswells was the safest hotel in Dublin!! Being across from the Dáil probably helps! Great location, great price..I will stay here next time I'm in the big smoke!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank FJNM
buswellsmanager, General Manager at Buswells Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

FJNM, thank you for taking the time to post your review of Buswells Hotel following your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. All comments are important to us as it enables us to improve on our product & service that we offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Buswells in the near future.
Paul Gallagher.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,574)

Reviewed 6 March 2012

his Place is one of the most welcoming classic hotels I have ever experienced. My room was very cozy and neat. I did not want to leave. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. They (especially Niki) were always happy to answer my questions about Dublin. I hope to stay again this year.

Room Tip: The sinle rooms are of good value
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael H
buswellsmanager, General Manager at Buswells Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Michael H, Many thanks for your review of Buswells Hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope to welcome you again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

We spent 2 nights at the Buswells for the six nations, from checking in early on friday
to the hotel looking after our luggage for a late flight on the sunday, nothing was a
problem for the very professional staff. Room spacious, clean & comfortable.
Bathroom spotless. Breakfast very good & bar area cosy. Location in a quite
side street short walk to shopping & bars. Overall a pleasent & enjoyable stay
highly recommended & when we return it will be the Buswells.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank STEVAS67
buswellsmanager, General Manager at Buswells Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Stevas67, many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you to Buswells Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Buswell's has a super location 3 minutes walking from grafton street, close to the very central Dublin, nevertheless is located in a quiet neighborhood, our room was small but comfortable , clean above all, the staff was very friendly and helpful with any requests we did during our staying, think I come back here in my next trip to Dublin

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Volagratis
1  Thank vincenzo s

VinceSaitta,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am really glad you enjoyed your stay in Dublin and made use of our superb location in the centre of Dublin. If you ever return to Dublin we would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

Arrived in Dublin very jetlagged after 30 plus hours of travelling but were feeling a lot better after the friendly welcome we received. Our room was large enough for three people and their luggage and everything was spotlessly clean. Loved the bathroom! The whole ambience of the place was charming and the breakfast was very good too. We used the bar to eat after our arrival and enjoyed the simple fare on offer. The location was ideal for us as we mostly explored Dublin on foot. It was near enough to the airport bus stop for our return to the airport three days later. Staff were helpful and friendly. We would recommend it to future visitors to Dublin.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Antonina S

Thank you Antonina S for taking the time to post your comments following your stay with us in December. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be able to stay again in the future.