Brooks Hotel
US$338
US$270
US$201
US$177
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$134
  • Room Service
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Pool
US$395
US$376
2,493 results
All reviewspillow menudrury streetjasmine bargreat locationgrafton streettemple barhairy lemontrinity collegeresidents loungequiet streetturn down servicewithin walking distancedeluxe roomboutique hotelcentral locationdublin castlelovely hotel
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Overall hotel was nice, service was good, room was nice.

Checkin - swift and easy; however, the first room I was given had recently been painted and the smell was very strong. After a few minutes in the room, I decided to ask MGMT if I could get a new one. They eventually gave me a new paint free room. I am happy they were able to find me another room, but worry a bit that they thought it was ok to rent the first room.

Room - Clean and good sized, overall pretty good, some complaints about the location of outlets next to the bed - or lack thereof, but nothing big.

Location - Very centrally located, convenient to everything I needed.

Staff - very friendly and helpful.

Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stayed at this hotel as part of a package deal (booked through Costco) for our first two nights and then again on our last night in Ireland (between the two stays we visited Killarney and Galway). I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough based on their staff. Connor clearly makes an effort to learn everyone's name and you feel as though you are staying in a very personalized location. Breakfast, as others have said, is very good. Order the porridge!!

On our last night we went next door to the Hairy Lemon. Watched some American football and got to talking with a group from Spain. Completely got caught up and ended up leaving my entire wallet there. Realized it was missing the next morning as we were to drive back to the airport. When we told Connor what had happened, he advised he would check next door when they opened. Sure enough, they had my wallet. Hotel even offered to drive it to the airport for me (but we had already taken our first flight and were in London - waiting to fly back to California.) Hotel expressed mailed it back to me (via DHL) and I literally had my entire wallet with all my cash, cards, and driver's license within two days of landing home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank A2423LMmaryh
Orla O, Director of Sales at Brooks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear A2423LMmaryh,

On behalf of the entire team here are Brooks Hotel , we are extremely pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us before and after your tour of Ireland. We want to thank you for writing such a positive review to highlight our wonderful team here and our delectable breakfast.

We pride ourselves on the level of service our team provide and delighted to hear you were reunited with your wallet within two days of landing home.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Brooks Hotel in the future.

Warm Regards,

Orla O'Keeffe
Sales & Marketing Manager
Brooks Hotel

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Understated, comfortable, elegant, and authentically Irish. I would imagine the late, great Sir Terry's home to be the same. The welcome was warm and friendly and every staff member was pleasant and helpful. Service and breakfast were excellent, with plenty Irish specialities and killer Soda Bread (as in, I would kill for more) . As others have said, the hotel is located close to lots of wonderful shopping including Grafton St. Many other Dublin essentials are an easy distance by foot.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mfb632016
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This is an excellent hotel - we were getting married in January at a venue close by and organised for a large group to stay at the hotel.

The front of house staff really were excellent and were very helpful - pulling out all of the stops to ensure we enjoyed our stay. Everyone was very attentive.

The hotel is in a good location and offers excellent value compared to other similarly priced options close at hand. The breakfasts were also excellent each morning.

This review would have been 5 stars. It falls short on one star as dealing with the reservations team for a group booking was a painful experience from start to finish (culminating in a call from reception on the second morning of a three night stay asking us to vacate the presidential suite as they incorrectly were told that we were checking out then).

That being said, the professionalism and friendliness of the actual front of house staff made up for this.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David N
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Everything about Brooks was nice. We arrived very early in the morning and our room was not available. Marvin took our luggage and we slept for a bit in the guest lounge. Took the desks advice on an eatery nearby, The Hairy Lemon, and it was just what we needed. Great breakfast! Marvin helped out in many ways. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family