US$194
US$168
Croke Park Hotel
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$213
US$188
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$139
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$185
US$178
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

US$173
US$158
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$123
US$180
US$166
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$128
US$116
US$282
US$199
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
Hotels.com
2,546 results
All reviewspillow menugreat locationtemple bardrury streettrinity collegejasmine bargrafton streethairy lemonresidents loungewithin walking distancequiet streetturn down servicepubs and restaurantsdeluxe roomboutique hoteldublin castlecentral location
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I found brooks hotel online and it very reviews so I booked a room for my holiday in Dublin this week. When I arrived I knew I was in the perfect place! I arrived around 6pm after flying from Phoenix to London and connecting to Dublin. The staff treated me extremely well and made me feel special. Fiona Lynch handled my checkin and she was brilliant, professional and friendly. In the morning I met Connor, the concierge, and he was friendly and extremely helpful. My deluxe double room a good size and the bathroom was large too. The hot water was wonderful and worked my entire visit.

This hotel is hotel is in a great neighborhood. Everything is in enjoyable walking distance. Wonderful restaurants within 1 to 2 streets.

Brooks Hotel more than met my expectations. This my first visit to Ireland and when I return, I will definitely book this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Brooks hotel is perfectly located to shopping on Grafton street, Temple Bar, dozens of restaurants as well as neighborhood pubs. From the moment we arrived, we had excellent treatment. We arrived early from our flight..around 8:30am and were greeted by Marvin who had some suggestions of places to grab a bite to eat until our room was available. The staff checking us in stated that at least one of our three rooms was avail, so they took all of our luggage to that room and said they would make every effort to have our other two rooms ready by the time we returned and they did, which was nice since we had been up for 24 hours traveling.
Our rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and attentive to everything we requested on our five day stay. Conner, our concierge for the weekend was also extremely helpful and recommended some things to do.
We frequented the bar for happy hour and we did eat dinner one night in the bar area after returning late from Belfast for the day. Our meals were very good. The bar area was very busy almost every night we were there. I felt bad for the bartender since he seemed to be the only bartender there each time. Because of this, the service was a bit slow, but seeing as he was only person there, we didn't get too irritated. However, a suggestion to the manager that an additional bartender on the weekends may be helpful.
If I had to say anything negative about our experience, it would be about the breakfast. A tad overpriced for the food selections. We are not huge breakfast people, but our only options were to pay 19.95 for the buffet which was basically, cereal, meats and cheeses, yogurt and pastries or 9.95 for pastries and coffee/juice. It would be nice to have an al a carte option for people who aren't big eaters. I did get eggs one morning off the regular menu and they were very spongy and couldn't eat them. They were also 19.95. But my kids had the crepes several mornings and said they were delicious.
Again, the hotel is perfectly located and two places to mention that are steps from the hotel are Fade Street Social, which I would recommend for dinner and The Hairy Lemon which is a pub at the end of the street. We didn't eat at The Hairy Lemon, but they do serve food and it was always packed. It's a fun place to have drinks and on Sunday nights they have live Traditional Irish music.

Room Tip: Parking garage is located across from hotel if you have a car
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank cstarzy
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here recently while meeting friends in Dublin. This hotel is so central to everywhere. Perfect location for city centre. The reception was bright and welcoming. Our receptionist was knowledgeable and very helpful. We had a triple room which was spotlessly clean, bright and fresh. Beds are comfortable and clean. Reception staff were so helpful. Taxis were booked and arrived within minutes. When we went for breakfast we obviously went at a very busy time as we had a wait to be seated. There is a cold food buffet and hot food tea, coffee and toast is ordered from the waiting staff. We ordered tea and coffee and had another long wait until our hot food order was taken. There was another long delay until our food was brought out. Coffee but no tea or toast. There seemed to be a delay on everything at breakfast. There seemed to be plenty of staff but service was dreadfully slow and out of sequence. The buffet had cereals, lovely fruit options with yoghurt and granola. There was tasty breads and pastries on offer. Our breakfast was tasty and hot. I just couldn't see why service was so slow despite the level of staff on duty. All in all this hotel is perfectly located. Brilliant for a shopping trip, 5 minute walk to Grafton St. I would definitely return here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Noreen J
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I have just returned from a weekend. Brooks is a fab hotel with many many positives but I was let down badly today. It's is spotlesly clean, lovely staff, lovely breakfast but no.hot water. I mentioned it Saturday morning at reception and was told it would be rectified after a luke warm shower. On Sunday Morning, it was ice cold. Myself and my sister literally washed as quick.as we could and tried to warm up with the hair dryer. I went to reception before breakfast to explain that I would like someone to go and experience the water as I didn't want them to think i was making it up. I returned for check out , paid and questioned the water to which I was told " sorry about that, if you come and stay again, we will make sure it doesn't happen next time "!!!! Over 400 euro.for 2 nights and both mornings cold water . I had already given them the opportunity to sort it Saturday!!! I told the girl that I would have expected a manager to have met me or spoke to me before I left. I was told they were very busy!!! Sorry, a very very poor response for a 4 star hotel. She assured me someone would make contact. Today as the day to do that , before I left your hotel. I had booked to stay again in February but I shall def reconsider. I left feeling totally insignificant after spending a considerable amount of money. I also noted where the receptionist wrote my room number down, 308 that there were a few other room numbers with no hot water written beside it and ice cold written beside mind. I have checked reviews and it's seems an on going problem. It's very unfair to.do this to any guest and then to hide behind a simple " sorry ". Not good enough Brooks!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
8  Thank SsGalway2018
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here many times and it used to be my favourite place to stay in Dublin. While the location is excellent and the hotel is reasonably good, service has been getting progressively worse. Breakfasts have become a poorly organised shambles. Nobody seems to be in charge. Items missing from the table, adjacent tables left uncleared, orders needing to be repeated ( 3 times on this occasion), no attention to detail. Overall impression of a lack of management. I have put up with a few minor issues in the past but with increasing prices this hotel no longer offers value for money. There is better value for money elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank VRO53
GeneralManagerB, General Manager at Brooks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear VR053

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service on your previous stay in particular when you have been staying with us for a number of years. Unfortunately breakfast service was challenged by a number of issues on the day you were staying with us and I am sorry you did not receive our normal high standards. I am glad that we have since touched base and we do look forward to welcoming you back to Brooks. yours sincerely , Anne Mc Kiernan