Globetrotters Tourist Hostel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$306
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$221
  • Pool
Albany House(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$202
Grand Canal Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$274
Travelocity
Hampton Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$150
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2011

We came back three times during our travels in Ireland. Free wifi (and it's actually good), free bbq during the week, very affordable beds, friendly staff, delicious breakfast and a great location (near the bus station and a lot of great things to see.) I would be happy to make it my hub hostel again.

Room Tip: We actually preferred the largest mixed dorms in the basement - cheaper and never full when we were there in prime season. (My wife, my son and I all loved it.)
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2011

You know how you psych yourself up for a hotel room to be smaller/ crappier/ generally more depressing than the pictures you saw online? Well, that DIDN'T HAPPEN with Globetrotters! Our room was actually better than we anticipated: cosy, warm, spacious and with a realllllly good shower. We were in Dublin for a few days at the last minute and needed somewhere reasonably priced to stay - and while the word "hostel" had our expectations pretty low, it was easily one of the best hostels I've stayed in, and much more like a guest house. Old school vibes, friendly staff, free wifi in the computer area, great full Irish breaky! We stayed in a twin ensuite room but the $ was still really reasonable. Plus walking distance to everything including the airport shuttle bus. Top marks guys.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank friggen_awesome
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Stayed 2 nights in this hostel and I was not disappointed by the reviews had read before. We slept in a mixed dormitory wich was comfortable enough. The staff was very friendly and helpul. The breakfast is a good surprise (buffet like in a hotel). Moreover, this hostel is located just next to one of the bus stop which go to the airport and it's not too far from Temple bar. Complete service for a really reasonable price. I will definetely recommend this accomodation.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Supercame
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Stayed 2 nights on a last minute trip. Check in was nice, we got there early and dropped our bags in luggage storage. Upon entering the dorm, I was immediately hit by a strong musty odor. The rest of the hostel did not smell this way, just the dorm. Beds are bunk beds, which the front desk assigns. There is very little room anywhere to put your stuff. One bed had a drawer u could put a lock on, the top bunk did not. Beds are close together. Now the worst part, the bathroom. There was a door to the bathroom/shower and sink. You could lock the toilet area, but there was no door for the shower/sink. The door to the bathroom area did not lock. So basically you have to shower and dress and hope no one walks in on you and no one can use the toilet while someone is showering. Shower did nor drain at all. You would be standing in 4" of water and then it would overflow to the floor. Also, I stepped in a pool of urine in front of the toilet. Breakfast is full Irish breakfast. I'm not a huge fan, but was convenient. No wifi in dorm room. You can get it in the breakfast area. Hostel is 5 min walk from bus station, 10 min walk to Temple Bar area. I think there must be better hostels in Dublin, but price was good here.

Room Tip: Not dorm E
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kari46
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Amazing rooms! We had a private two bedroom room with a huge onsuite bathroom. Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Loads of computers with free internet, free full Irish breakfast, very secure enterance. Had the best time! Very quiet, I would not change one thing about it. Great location.

Room Tip: I loved the private rooms