The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
US$178
US$262
US$169
  • Pool
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$162
  • Room Service
US$202
US$169
US$553
  • Pool
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$153
Westbury Hotel
US$199
US$179
2,705 results
All reviewsacross the riverwarm cookiestemple bargreat locationdouble treemodern hoteljunior suitewithin walking distanceexcellent hoteltrinity collegewould definitely stay here againstreet noisedublin castleguinness storehousewould highly recommend this hotelcentral locationo'connell street
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Perfectly located hotel right across temple bar. As usual, I appreciated the warm welcome with a delicious cookie at the front desk. Despite arriving during the red weather alert in March 2018, the entire place was running normally which was not the case of the rest of the city. Very professional and efficient staff. Check-in was very fast. Room very modern (maybe a bit too much) with sort of neon lights everywhere and very comfy. A bit tough to figure out how the lights are working. Went for an Irish Coffee at the bar which was delicious. Had a huge and perfectly cooked T-Bone steak at the Grill. Next day went to the fitness which is the only reason I am not rating my stay as "excellent": The place was not heated properly and felt like I was standing outside but overall the facilities are ok. Good breakfast buffet with option to choose items from menu but a little bit expensive and disappointing compared to what I had at other Double Tree hotels. The highlight of my stay ( on top of the cookies of course) was the night auditor offering me a bottle of water when coming back at 3 am after a night of heavy Guinness tasting in Temple bar. Probably reduced a little bit the hang over. The place may seem a little over priced but the quality of service is clearly amazing and the location is just perfect.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with city view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
CHGRM, Assistant General Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback following on from your recent stay.

Overall, I am pleased that you enjoyed your time here during Storm Emma and that most facets of your stay were to a very high standard. Chef will be particularly pleased that you enjoyed his chefs special dish of T-bone steak.

We have duly noted your comments on the temperature in the gym and have rectified it so the space has a more ambient temperature.

Please contact me directly if you are coming back to Dublin.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great location for the main sights of Dublin. Room was nice, clean and modern. Decent air-con. Staff are very friendly and helpful - at breakfast any little extras were no problem. The cookie at check-in was a nice welcoming touch.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
CHGRM, Assistant General Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Its great that we seem to have met and exceeded your expectations with almost every facet of the stay. We are always delighted to read such positive feedback from our guests and my colleagues will be delighted that they could assist in making your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to us very soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great location, close to everything. Very friendly staff and spacious + very clean rooms.

The breakfast was a bit of disappointment. First of all I think it’s quite expensive for what there actually is available at the buffet. But the thing that bothered us the most was that the staff at the breakfast area didn’t seem to have a clue about what they were doing. All of them were just bringing omelets and coffees randomly to tables. I don’t understand why they bother to ask people what kind of coffee or omelets they want when they just randomly bring food and drinks to tables. And it was annoying to be asked for the 6th time if we were waiting for an omelette.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed most facets of your stay with the exception of breakfast. I need to look into your review in more detail with the team, in general it goes against most guests impressions but obviously there was an off morning. I am very sorry about this but please be assured we absolutely take it on board and will review with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to us very soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is the second time we stay at The Morrison. The location is very good and the atmosphere in the hotel is very nice (modern, fresh). As for the room: The airco was not working, I guess due to winter, but also there was no window to open and during night we always sleep with an open window to get some fresh air. So during the night it was way to warm in the room! Second; we both remarked that the bed (mattress) was quite tough, not comfortable & soft. As for the bathroom, only one sink and directly next to the sink there is the toilet, this is not convenient. But overall, a very nice place to stay! (price during this period was quite high!!) We will certainly come again.

Room Tip: Next time we would like to have a room where we can open a window for some fresh air
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Overall, I am pleased that you enjoyed your time here. I am sorry to hear that there was an issue with the AC, with it being winter shouldn't have had an impact and I will ensure that our facilities team look into any potential issue today.

Please contact me directly if you are coming back to Dublin.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We stayed here in 2015 & were delighted to return for 1 night. Our junior suite, bar experience & restaurant food were just as nice as we remembered. Thanks for the complimentary bubbles & cookies! We received a hand-written note & treats from the manager to welcome us back. It is a little expensive compared to similar hotels in Dublin, but we like it & will return next time. My only niggles - more vegetarian options in the grill please & the breakfast room could be more luxurious for such a stylish hotel.

Room Tip: We opted for a junior suite, which was lovely, but a standard would have been fine for 1 night.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had a great overall experience, you are more than welcome for the bubbles and note, we always enjoy having guests return to us.

We will absolutely take on your feedback regaqrding vegetarian options and it is something chef and his team will address.

Thank you for your continued patronage and knowing you would stay again is an endorsement we really appreciate.