2,870 results
All reviews across the river warm cookies temple bar great location double tree modern hotel junior suite within walking distance trinity college excellent hotel would definitely stay here again dublin castle street noise guinness storehouse central location would highly recommend this hotel o'connell street
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Lovely hotel. In the central part of Dublin, close to all shops, restaurants, public transport and sights. Nice, cosy, modern, with good wifi and very good room service.The breakfast was very nice as well.
And I can't not to mention, that there were very beautiful Christmas decorations.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
MorrisonTeam, Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review! I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at the Morrison. We look forward to welcoming you back to us very soon and please do not hesitate in contacting me directly if I can help with any future bookings.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Pretty, elegant hotel, with a bar with OUTSTANDING cocktails and great bartenders. But, overall overpriced. Our room cleaning was inconsistent, the bed was rock hard and not comfortable at all, no Nespresso machine, just bad instant coffee, and the wifi was super slow. Decent gym, which was nice. But no way was it worth 350 euros a night. I've paid less than that for a Four Seasons, and it was definitely not the Four Seasons.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. While you enjoyed your experience in the bar and liked our cocktails I'm sorry overall you were disappointed with your stay. Our rates change and are subject to availability. I'm unable to determine when you visited the hotel but I can assure you thought that our rates are very much in line with comparative hotels in the city. If you are planning a repeat visit please do not hesitate in contacting me directly. I'd be delighted to personally look after you.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is my second time to the Morrison this year. Once again it was wonderful. I arrived on a cold / wet / blustery day, and was welcomed with a warm cookie when I arrived after 24 hours of flights from Australia.

The staff member who checked me in recognised me from a trip earlier in the year. This place always feels like home. This time I had a room overlooking the Liffey, and it was lovely waking up to that view.

It's a great hotel, right in the middle of everything. It's all a short walk away without feeling like you are being rushed. With it being Xmas, Dublin was a alive with Music, and Decorations, and every one doing their shopping. It has a magically quality about it.

Once again the staff out do themselves, always willing to help, always with a smile. From having a quiet drink in the bar, to eating in the restaurant, everything is top notch.

With family and friends in Ireland I'll be back again for sure.

Room Tip: Great rooms, but worth splurging out on a view over the River Liffey.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! I'm delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us on both stays and that our team recognised and welcomed you as a repeat guest. As your "home from home" we look forward to welcoming you back to us very soon and please do not hesitate in contacting me directly if I can help with any future bookings.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This was our fifth stay at the Morrison, and every part of my earlier review (Comfort, Convenience, Class - September 2016) could be repeated here. In summary: excellent location, comfortable beds, outstanding staff.

Obviously we have chosen to stay at the Morrison on numerous occasions, and not without reason. I really cannot emphasize enough the level of customer service we have experienced every time we have stayed on property. Our visits have included couples trip, family trip with teenage children, and a large family celebration where we were able to avail ourselves of the wonderful event facilities. Each time the professionalism, courtesy, and warmth of the staff surpassed our expectation.

We treated ourselves to a slightly larger room this trip and I am sharing photos of this delightful, comfortable room. That said, we have been pleased with every room in which we have stayed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr & Mrs Molloy,

Thank you for your kind review! It's always a pleasure to look after you and your family. We love having you with us. Darren, Aneta Simon and Gavin all asked me to pass on their regards. We hope to see you both again very soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights at this lovely hotel in the centre of Dublin. Our flight arrived at 8am and we were in our room by 9am - a very welcome start to our stay. All the staff we encountered were helpful, friendly and went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. There was a good choice of food at breakfast and the service was attentive. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. While we can't guarantee an early check-in we do appreciate it can be extremely taxing when you've travelled overnight to get us. I'm glad in this instance our team were able to facilitate an early check-in for you. I will ensure that your lovely comments are relayed to both the reception and the breakfast teams. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to us very soon and please do not hesitate in contacting me directly if I can help with any future bookings.