1,283 results
All reviews talbot street great location temple bar guest lounge rooms are small tour bus would stay here again basic hotel first floor full irish breakfast short stay early hours light sleeper few minutes walk noisy at night city break stayed here for nights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My small room was just perfect and comfortable for my 3 full days in Dublin. Almost everything I wanted to visit was walkable from this location, or easy to jump on the Hop On Hop Off Bus on O’Connell Street. The room was clean, and airy, the bed just right, and the bathroom a perfect size. As a solo guest, I didn’t need much else! If you stay here, the Wooden Whisk next door is lovely fo coffee and breakfast or pastries, and The Celt became “my pub”! I’d especially like to give a shout out to the desk staff at Dublin Central Inn who accommodated my early check in when I arrived. It was incredibly nice of them to do that!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
PatrickC5783, General Manager at Dublin Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very mcuh indeed for sucha pleasant review on all aspects of your recent stay.It is a pleasure to see you were accommodated with an early check in so you can settle in to your room and then explore the wonderful city that Dublin is.

I will pass on all your comments to the team here they will be delighted to see .

Thank you for been our guest/s.

General Manager.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights, good price for Dublin. Friendly recption, room small but ok very clean, small bathroom with shower again clean, tea/coffee making, good breakfast, fresh towels every day.Only complaint(not the fault of the hotel) On sunday night very loud taxi drivers outside, three drivers shouting and laughting at 2am, i shouted down for them to,show some respect, and then they left, but come on they knew that they were outside hotel bedrooms

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you taking the time in sharing your recent stay on the trip advisor forum. I am delighted to see you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with you availed of our must have breakfast and the standards of housekeeping were to your satisfaction.

We do hope to have the opportunity in welcoming you back and we will allocate your room to the back to ensure there is no disturbance from any taxi drivers.

Thank you for been our guest/s .

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

€450 for 3 nights in a very small room with rips in the side of the bed a broken window with broken safety latch and doors that slam shut in ours and adjacent rooms. 2 of the mornings a fire alarm went off for no reason waking the whole building up. Mouldy bathrooms and uncleaned toilet brushes I could just squeeze down the end of the bed to get to the other side of the room and with a suitcase there it’s practically unusable. Booked well in advance and the prices were outrageous for what you get.

Awful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
PatrickC5783, General Manager at Dublin Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for posting your feedback following your recent stay .
I am disappointed to read your comments as our aim is to ensure all our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay at The Dublin Central Inn.
I do apologise for the few issues you encounterd and i can aassure you these have now been addressed.

I can assure you if you brought these to the atention of my reception team during your stay we would have certainly offered you an alternative room as when we are not informed we have no way of knowing of your dissatisfaction.

Thank you for affording me the opportunity in addressing your feedback.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We found this was a nice place to stay. The bed was somewhat comfortable. We had a room facing the street and it was not noisy. It was very close to shopping, places to eat, and things to see. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a central place to stay. We found most of the staff to be helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Heather F
Patrick C, General Manager at Dublin Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your lovely feedback and comments on the team here. We very much appreciate your reccommendation and hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Great central location close to everything. Close to shopping, convenience stores, pharmacies, restaurants and bars. No ac but most Dublin hotels do not have it. A bit overpriced but perfect for its location.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary K
Patrick C, General Manager at Dublin Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind feedback following your recent stay at The Dublin Central Inn. We do not advertise having Air Con , We do however provide portable fans when requested.

Thank you for staying with us .

General Manager.