“Great escape from the snow”
Review of Mint Cottage

Mint Cottage
Ranked #611 of 2,805 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We visited on Friday evening after being unable to get a seat in a nearby pub for pub food. The Mint Cottage was quiet enough and we were seated straight away.
We had a tandoori chicken starter and a lamb rogan josh and beef jalfrezi. All of the food was excellent and the wine was really good too.
We were given a complimentary plate of ice cream after dinner too which was a lovely touch.
Had to deduct one point as the whole restaurant was a bit cold (and I remember it was chilly the last time we visited too). Overall a great meal though.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I RECEIVED A GIFT VOUCHER FOR CHRISTMAS for The Mint Cottage ,just after christmas fed up of cooking myself and my husband headed down to the Mint cottage ,what a disappointment,the starter was king prawns which were so spicy you could not taste the prawns and very tough.The main course we opted for was a lamb dish which was like a lamb casserole no flavour to it at all ,all in all a very disappointing meal,it wasn't expensive but i would rather pay a little more and get quality flavourful food

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Each time I return to my childhood home in Raheny, I make a point of stopping by the Mint Cottage for a meal. Top notch Pakistani restaurant -friendly attentive service, relaxed atmosphere, and delicious food. Never disappoints

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I've been eating here for years now and have never once been disappointed. There's a very good selection at reasonable prices and all cooked and presented to a very high standard. My personal favorite is the Gosht Rogani !

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Definitely recommend for the quality of the food and the very friendly, quick service. I also thought it was great value for money. Only good things to say about the Mint Cottage and I will definitely order from here again.