“Best Asian Food, Dublin 5”
Review of Mint Cottage

Mint Cottage
Ranked #596 of 2,883 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Each time I return to my childhood home in Raheny, I make a point of stopping by the Mint Cottage for a meal. Top notch Pakistani restaurant -friendly attentive service, relaxed atmosphere, and delicious food. Never disappoints

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I've been eating here for years now and have never once been disappointed. There's a very good selection at reasonable prices and all cooked and presented to a very high standard. My personal favorite is the Gosht Rogani !

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Definitely recommend for the quality of the food and the very friendly, quick service. I also thought it was great value for money. Only good things to say about the Mint Cottage and I will definitely order from here again.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best Pakistani restaurants in Dublin. Same good quality of food every time, service with a smile, in a beautiful and cosy place. If you like spicy food, go for the beef nehari, it won't disappoint!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and my wife visit relatives in Dublin every couple of months. It’s just over a year since we discovered the Mint Cottage and have eaten there on several occasions. On this visit we decided to try a takeaway. I was delighted to find that the quality of the food was equally as good as it was on the other visits we have made to Mint Cottage and eaten in. The food was delivered within half an hour and was nice and warm. Great food and great service from our favourite Dublin restaurant.

1  Thank Zen615