“Good and fast lunch”

Ranked #1,050 of 2,888 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Had a nice lunch. Took a chicken ciabatta: tasty and original. Definitely a neighborhood to go for its ambiance so why not stop by for a lunch.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful fresh, healthy and simple food with a happy atmosphere and great owner/chef. Come and. Check out the +500 yo teak table. A wonderful place.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The idea was to grab a quick lunch with friends and it definitely didn’t go as planned.

The wait time was an hour for soups and wraps. And eventually when we got the food it wasn’t what we ordered, I had a bone in my chicken, the ”brie” was cheddar which had gone bad and so much more.

To top this, the chef’s customer service was even worse! He did not come out of the kitchen to address any of these issues even though we specifically asked him to and simply let the new intern take all the blame. When we left and told him about the issues he told us we were lying and refused to admit to any of these problems. The chef’s reaction, attitude and behavior were the worst customer service I have ever faced.

I recommend all of you to stay away from this place!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to grab a quick bite for lunch with my friends. We noticed that the restaurant was almost empty and they had the tripadvisor's certificate of excellence, so we stepped in. I would rather call it the certificate of awfulness. We waited for the food for at least one hour, and when we addressed this, the chef told us that it hasn't been that long. The food was terrible.
First of all, we ordered wraps with brie, and I specifically asked whether they remembered to add the cheese. They told us that yes, the wrap is with brie, but surprise, surprise, no brie in the wrap. After taking the plates back to the chef they brought "the correct portions". It was the SAME wraps, just the already bitten pieces cut away with some old slice of cheddar. When we notified that this is cheddar, not brie, they just told that oh yeah we were out of brie. They could have told us that before serving the portions. My friend actually spit the food away, because the cheese had gone bad. When we finished we told the chef that we were not happy with either the service nor the food and we are not going to pay the full sum. He simply said that we are lying, and tried to blame the intern girl, who was actually a nice waitress.

To sum up, the service was awful and the food was bad.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

What an awful experience. We were a group of five and between us we ordered 3 wraps, a salad, soup, a coffee and a smoothie.

First of all, the waitress forgot about our drinks and spent the entirety of our wait washing up. After 30 minutes, there was no sign of our food and the chef was very crabby when I asked about it. After another 5 minutes I asked again as we were in a hurry and he said it was nearly ready. Only then did I see him start to prepare it by opening a pack of wraps.

After 40 minutes we gave up and left. He was verbally abusive and insisted that we hadn’t been waiting that long. The place was not busy and in the whole time we waited two people who came in after us were served tea. Everyone else was left waiting.

In the end, we had to go to a Subway for a rushed sandwich as we had to get back to work.

What an awful cafe.