All reviews elegance room temple bar perfect location beautiful hotel breakfast room is reception area is recommend this hotel bars and restaurants one night stay long weekend public areas noisy at night excellent stay hotel staff the heart of the city dublin castle o connell street
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

Amazing experience. the most perfect location - in the very Centre, close to whatever you need. great interior - the lobby is just a masterpiece, the room had the most beautiful bath + a fireplace in the bedroom. Very helpful staff. Nice breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2022

Dear Epnoo,

Thank you for the excellent review, delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and found our staff very helpful. I hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in the near future.

Reviewed 6 January 2022 via mobile

Friendly welcome, lovely decor throughout.
Room was great with a nice comfortable bed and clean bathroom. Shower was very good too.
Dinner was very nice with well cooked food and staff friendly but not over baring.
Residents bar was great, comfortable, reasonably priced and not overly busy. Probably a lot busier in peak season.

Breakfast was very nice. Lots to choose room with hot and cold foods and all well prepared. Staff also seemed to be removing hot food that had been sitting for a while and replacing with freshly cooked food.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Dear Chris H,

Thank you for the excellent review of the Fleet Hotel. I am very glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay and I am delighted to read the comments about your experience throughout the hotel. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2022 via mobile

What a lovely spot! The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful- especially Marko! The food at the restaurant was tasty and the cocktails delicious. The Christmas ambiance in the lobby was cozy. The room had everything we needed for a nights stay, was clean and the bathroom modern. Would certainly be back.

Dear tessaw,

Thank you for the excellent review, delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and enjoyed the comfort of our hotel during the festive season. I am very grateful for your kind words about our staff and especially Marko, he is very happy that you have mentioned him. I hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in the near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2022

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Fleet a few times now, but let me assure you the customer service there is amazing, starting off with the lovely receptionist Isabella who checked us in and all the waiting staff. Marko was extremely helpful with tips on what could we as a couple do in Dublin, and always made sure our stay was going great. Rooms were spacious enough with very comfortable beds, allowed us to get a good night sleep. The bathrooms were absolutely stunning (possible my favourite part). We will be definitely coming back again in 2022. Thanking the Fleet Hotel for such an amazing stay that they provide each time

Date of stay: December 2021

Dear KlaudiaSi17,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet, it is appreciated. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and I am grateful for your continued patronage of the hotel. It is extremely pleasing to read your comments about Marko and the customer service at the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2022

Stayed here with my friend for a city break. Amazing staff who are always on hand for any requests. The lobby is beautiful, the rooms are modern & fresh. Breakfast is amazing value and I would highly recommend it ! We also had dinner here on one evening - beautiful dishes, almost not expected from a hotel restaurant, as in many Dublin hotels can be very hit and miss.

All in all this is a great value hotel and one that stands out to me on the Dublin Hotel scene!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear victoriamc93,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Fleet Hotel, it is greatly appreciated. It is very pleasing to read the kind comments you have made about our staff and the hotel in general -your feedback has been shared with all the team. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay in the near future.

Best Regards,