6 people are viewing this hotel
US$175
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$175
Official Site
US$174
Expedia.comUS$175
Hotels.comUS$175
Vio.comUS$174
All reviews temple bar elegance room great location beautiful lobby lovely hotel breakfast room is central location reception area is bars and restaurants recommend this hotel one night stay long weekend buffet style public areas noisy at night street noise double room
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2021

The main reception is beautiful however that is where it stops. Our room on the second floor felt very outdated and had a horrible damp smell. It was freezing the whole weekend with no way of turning the heating on or off. My partner paid €40 euros for some decorations as it was my birthday and all they supplied was a banner and about 3 balloons. They did however give us a brownie with happy birthday on the plate although it could have been there for a week it tasted that stale. The room was dirty and had paint chipped away on the bathroom walls. The taps were falling apart and Our towels had holes in them. There was no cleaning service the whole time we were there and had to use the holy towel and slept in bed sheets our entire visit. We were right next the elevator which made a Big Bang every time someone used it and could hear every conversation of the people in the corridor. As well as that the noise from the street was so loud we barely had any sleep the whole time. Would not stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Dear F9065RHemilym,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Fleet. It is disappointing to read that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I would like to apologise for the issues that you experienced, this is not the normal standard here at the Fleet. We pride ourselves on exceptional levels of service at the Fleet and I can assure you that we will use your feedback to improve our service for future guests. Once again, my apologies and please don't hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel if there is anything further your wish to discuss.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2021 via mobile

We had a one night stay. It is a fabulous hotel in a perfect location. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the breakfast was delicious. Very clean and the rooms a very nice. Have stayed before and never any complaints and will definately stay again .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear niamhseberry33,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet, it is appreciated. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your experience and I am very grateful for your continued patronage of the hotel. It is extremely pleasing to read that you will stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 31 October 2021

We had a wonderful one night stay at the Fleet - it's a perfect spot to explore Dublin and the rooms were really comfortable and modern. We stayed in an elegance double room, which was very spacious. The bar was great for a pre-dinner drink (they even made me an off-menu mocktail!) and breakfast was really tasty.

Dear EmmaG1012,

Thank you for the excellent review, delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and the pre-dinner cocktails!
I hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in the near future.

The Fleet Team

Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Top hotel..... great value... superb lounge and breakfast offering. Friendly and professional staff

Close to all the temple bar pubs and restaurants .....

Recommended .... excellent option for a trip to dublin.

Top place..............

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear mike0455,

Thank you for the excellent review of the Fleet Hotel. I am very glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay and I am delighted to read the comments about our breakfast and lounge. I really appreciate your kind words about the Fleet team, and we hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in near future.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

Absolutely beautiful - and spotlessly shiny clean. Elegant, comfortable, lovely staff - so welcoming.
I desperately needed a cup of tea after my coach trip from Galway.
No trouble. And it's so central - just off O’Connell Bridge. One min walk to the AirCoach stop for my return to the airport. My bedroom/bathroom too were immaculate.

I didn’t have dinner as was meeting family but breakfast was scrumptious. And the staff so attentive. Almost reluctant to tell anyone about it in case it’s not available next time I come to Dublin....

There are some questions below about languages spoken. I met several staff who were not Irish but spoke excellent English as well as their native tongues. The restaurant manager was from Brazil so speaks Portuguese as well as excellent English.

Room tip: My room looked out on a little alley way which is full of historic information.