6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$139
View deal
PricelineUS$146
Hotels.comUS$138
eDreamsUS$139
FindHotelUS$138
Trip.comUS$142
Agoda.comUS$146
All reviews elegance room temple bar roll top bath great location beautiful hotel o connell bridge beautiful lobby breakfast room is recommend this hotel central location lounge area bars and restaurants one night stay long weekend public areas pleasant stay buffet style
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had a wonderful one night stay at the Fleet - it's a perfect spot to explore Dublin and the rooms were really comfortable and modern. We stayed in an elegance double room, which was very spacious. The bar was great for a pre-dinner drink (they even made me an off-menu mocktail!) and breakfast was really tasty.

Date of stay: October 2021
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear EmmaG1012,

Thank you for the excellent review, delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and the pre-dinner cocktails!
I hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in the near future.

Best regards,

The Fleet Team

Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Top hotel..... great value... superb lounge and breakfast offering. Friendly and professional staff

Close to all the temple bar pubs and restaurants .....

Recommended .... excellent option for a trip to dublin.

Top place..............

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear mike0455,

Thank you for the excellent review of the Fleet Hotel. I am very glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay and I am delighted to read the comments about our breakfast and lounge. I really appreciate your kind words about the Fleet team, and we hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in near future.

Best regards,

John Markham

Reviewed 26 October 2021

Absolutely beautiful - and spotlessly shiny clean. Elegant, comfortable, lovely staff - so welcoming.
I desperately needed a cup of tea after my coach trip from Galway.
No trouble. And it's so central - just off O’Connell Bridge. One min walk to the AirCoach stop for my return to the airport. My bedroom/bathroom too were immaculate.

I didn’t have dinner as was meeting family but breakfast was scrumptious. And the staff so attentive. Almost reluctant to tell anyone about it in case it’s not available next time I come to Dublin....

There are some questions below about languages spoken. I met several staff who were not Irish but spoke excellent English as well as their native tongues. The restaurant manager was from Brazil so speaks Portuguese as well as excellent English.

Room tip: My room looked out on a little alley way which is full of historic information.
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

Friendly staff, great location, comfortable bed, strong water pressure, and excellent breakfast.. didn’t get to try the restaurant.. the bar does a good Negroni too.. only welcome addition would be a gym on site.. will be my go to when next in Dublin

Room tip: The airport bus only takes coins or ‘leap card’.. would have been useful to know
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2021

The location is perfect, right in the city center and still a multistory car park just next dors (almost). Lobby looks faboulous and breakfast i excellent. nice friendly staff. Simple and small room but you have everything you need.

• Trip type: Travelled on business