Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Emz
County Dublin, Ireland

Beautiful interiors and very clean

Review of The Fleet
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Jun 2021via mobile
Hotel has beautiful interiors and is in a great location to access the city. My friends and I ordered food (beetroot and quinoa burger) and cocktails in the lounge area and it were delicious! Staff were very helpful and rooms extremely clean. I would love to stay again.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this review
Responded 18 Jun 2021
Dear Emzbyrne,

Thank you for your excellent review of the Fleet Hotel, we appreciate your feedback and hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to Dublin in the near future.

• Priceline
  • Agoda.com
    €152
3.0 km from The Fleet
View more hotels in Dublin
All reviews temple bar elegance room great location beautiful lobby beautiful hotel breakfast room is central location lounge area bars and restaurants recommend this hotel buffet style one night stay long weekend rooms are small hotel staff dublin castle street noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Lovely hotel the girlfriend and myself stayed here the room was perfect and the staff were lovely especially barman/ wait staff Keith and Kevin . Very chatty and friendly. The cocktails were better then expected. Will definitely be coming back and recommending to friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

Dear Tom G,

Thank you for your review of the Fleet Hotel, it is greatly appreciated. It is very pleasing to read your kind comments about Keith, Kevin and the hotel. I am delighted to read that you will be staying with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay on your return to Dublin.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2021

Lovely hotel. Amazing staff very friendly and chatty. In particular the waiter/barman Keith. He was very friendly and easy to talk to and we were never left without a drink.Will definitely be coming back to this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

Dear 819elaineo,

Thank you for the excellent review and for your kind words about Keith. I am delighted to read that you will be returning to us and we look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable visit in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Hi guys, since our children gave us a weekend there for our 25 wedding anniversary you are now our home in town. Quite room. Nice restaurant and bar, the patio upstairs, good staff. This time we were waken up around 8 am with water running like a drainage from a upper level. That was disappointing. Sound silly but we really were looking forward to sleep nicely.

Dear mariaaS5477GP,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of The Fleet. I am glad that you returned to us but I am disappointed to read that we did not exceed all of your expectations on this occasion. I do apologise for the noise issue, if we are notified of this we endeavour to resolve this immediately. We pride ourselves on exceptional levels of service here at the Fleet so I hope you will give us another opportunity to showcase this on your return to Dublin.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

I had the pleasure of staying in this central hotel. Very clean and secure with exceptional and accomodating customer service from Mike. The hotel is stylish and modern. This is perfect if you want a city break and a hotel that's close to everything

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear gern85,

Thank you for your review of the Fleet Hotel, it is greatly appreciated. It is very pleasing to read the kind comments you have made about Mike, he is delighted that you have mentioned him in your review. I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay on your return to Dublin.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2021

The Fleet Street Hotel is the place to stay in Dublin. The Hotel is clean, gorgeous, and welcoming. The rooms are cozy, the bed very comfortable, and the shower was fabulous! Staff members were exceptional!!! We arrived early, and the front desk person let us check in early; I wish I could remember her name- I sincerely thank you, and I am grateful- My mother is 82 and was exhausted after the four-hour drive. I didn’t have the means to print out one of the required travel documents. I called the Front desk and asked if they could print it for us, and I would run down to pick it up. Pavla said she would bring it to our room. Pavla went above and beyond for us. Cecile, our waitress, the next morning is wonderful. My husband and I loved talking with her. Let me not forget the food- delicious!
The Fleet is located within walking distance of The Temple Bar and all the other must-see sites. This will unquestionably be where we will be staying when we fly into Dublin. Next time we will book for a few days before returning to North Carolina.

Date of stay: May 2021
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear Terri_robins,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet, it is appreciated. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and I am very grateful for your fantastic feedback about our staff. It is extremely pleasing to read that you will definitely stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay in the near future.