12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$267
Expedia.comUS$267
PricelineUS$267
TravelocityUS$267
Trip.comUS$267
HurbUS$277
All reviews temple bar elegance room perfect location lovely hotel breakfast room is reception area is recommend this hotel bars and restaurants long weekend one night stay public areas noisy at night excellent stay double room hotel staff the heart of the city dublin castle
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

The Fleet Street Hotel is the place to stay in Dublin. The Hotel is clean, gorgeous, and welcoming. The rooms are cozy, the bed very comfortable, and the shower was fabulous! Staff members were exceptional!!! We arrived early, and the front desk person let us check in early; I wish I could remember her name- I sincerely thank you, and I am grateful- My mother is 82 and was exhausted after the four-hour drive. I didn’t have the means to print out one of the required travel documents. I called the Front desk and asked if they could print it for us, and I would run down to pick it up. Pavla said she would bring it to our room. Pavla went above and beyond for us. Cecile, our waitress, the next morning is wonderful. My husband and I loved talking with her. Let me not forget the food- delicious!
The Fleet is located within walking distance of The Temple Bar and all the other must-see sites. This will unquestionably be where we will be staying when we fly into Dublin. Next time we will book for a few days before returning to North Carolina.

Date of stay: May 2021
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear Terri_robins,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet, it is appreciated. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and I am very grateful for your fantastic feedback about our staff. It is extremely pleasing to read that you will definitely stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay in the near future.

Best regards,

John Markham

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

Great staff, food delicious! Stayed one night hopefully back after Covid restrictions eliminated. Rooms small but I’m used to American size rooms. Great location , safety maintained by staff. Very helpful

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the excellent review of the Fleet Hotel. I am very glad to read that you were happy with your stay and that you found the food at the hotel delicious. I am delighted to read that you will be returning to us and I look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Dublin.

Best regards,

John Markham

Reviewed 20 March 2021

We have stayed at The Fleet twice, and another hotel there. The Fleet is by far, a great hotel. It has the full package...fair pricing, perfect location to shopping, dining and touring, and it's classically beautiful with clean, modern rooms. The staff was so accomodating and friendly. You can walk to everything...along the Liffey River, the Dublin Castle, and all the stores/bars of the main city.

Date of stay: April 2020
2  Thank Lorraine D
Keenan Wynne, Other at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Thank you for taking time for to review your recent stay here at the Fleet hotel.
We are delighted to read that we are the full package for you and that have had such a positive experience while staying with us.
I will be delighted to share you comments with all the team here at the Fleet and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed 18 March 2021

The staff were super friendly and helpful! They made sure we felt welcome and had everything we needed. Food was delicious: both breakfast and dinner and the hotel itself very nice and cosy. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank adamfM8258GM

Dear Adam

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Fleet Hotel.
We are delight to see that you had such a positive experience and look forward to welcoming you back to the Fleet in the future

Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

The stay was great, comfortable beds and beautiful bathroom, also the food was very tasty. Staff was extremely friendly, I'd like to especially thank Pavla and Karolina for being so accommodating. You all made us feel special and made it a stay to remember :)

Date of stay: March 2021