All reviews fleet street hotel elegance room temple bar perfect location beautiful hotel beautiful lobby recommend this hotel breakfast room is lounge area bars and restaurants pleasant stay buffet style stayed here for one night trinity college long weekend rooms are small excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2020

Where do I begin?

The fleet took me in and was my home throughout my two-week quarantine period after having just arrived in Ireland. I thought two weeks in a hotel would lead to the end of my sanity but the staff at The Fleet are cut from a different cloth. I want to say a special thanks to Kevin, who made sure any need was met and Salem, the cocktail genius that will make you crave drinks you didn’t know existed.

I will be recommending the hotel to all my visitors from abroad as the hotel had an ideal location, excellent food and drink service at reasonable prices, and an overall appealing and fresh aesthetic. Along with reasonable rates I consider this hotel a slam dunk. I can not recommend this hotel enough and I know it will definitely not be the last time i'll be behind those doors as those cocktails are like catnip for the soul.

A big thank you to everyone that made my stay beyond bearable!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank FilipO158
Keenan Wynne, Other at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2020

Dear Filip0158

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Fleet Hotel.

We are delighted to read that you had such a positive experience and that you felt at home for the two weeks.
I will be sure to pass on your kind words to both Kevin and Salem,
We hope to welcome you back to the Fleet in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2020

The staff here are exceptional, particularly Kevin and Mike. Atmosphere was lovely. Food was fabulous and good value. Rooms well appointed. I have already booked my next stay. All covid guidelines adhered too. A lovely place to escape too. The bar area is superb.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Niamh C

Dear Niamh C

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Fleet Hotel.

We are delighted to read that you had such a positive experience while staying at the Fleet,
I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to both Kevin and Mike and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2020

I can not recommended this hotel enough, from the moment we arrived till we left it was 5star service. Enjoyed a lovely meal and breakfast, cocktails in the lounge, rooms modern and spotless. Huge attention to detail, Kevin served us both dinner and breakfast and couldn't have been more attentive, Mike on reception also made a lasting impression, such gentlemen. So impressed we rebooked for a night in December before leaving and Mike was able to offer us a super deal. Fantastic location, excellent staff, lovely facilities, can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank vickymU6486HS

Dear Vicky

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Fleet Hotel.

We are delighted you had such a positive experience while staying at the Fleet,
I will be sure to pass on your comments to both Mike and Kevin.
we look forward to welcoming you back in December.

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

I visited this hotel last week with my daughters as we had to cancel a trip outside of the county due to the recent government restrictions. The hotel bar/reception area is stunning and the staff were excellent. We were upgraded to 2 gorgeous recently refurbished bedrooms. Although the hotel was quiet due to the fact that Dublin is on Level 3 restrictions we had a lovely time. Dinner and breakfast were very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel for a night or two in the city.

Trip type: Travelled with family
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Dear anitaf789,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet, it is appreciated. I am very glad to read that you and your daughters enjoyed your experience at the hotel and I am very grateful for your feedback about our staff. It is extremely pleasing to read that you will definitely stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay in the near future.

Best regards,

John Markham

Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

the hotel staff is very pleasant and very affordable .. the location of the hotel is excellent..Temple Bar is a 3 minute walk Grafton street is only 2 minutes walk..all you need to see in the Dublin is a maximum of 15 minutes walk from the hotel .. The food at the hotel is also delicious and not too expensive .. the ambiance is great. we will definitely be back

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank zvonimirk592

Dear zvonimirk592,

Thank you for the excellent review of the Fleet Hotel. I am very glad to read that you were happy with your stay and that you found the food at the hotel delicious. I am delighted to read that you will be returning to us and we look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable visit in the not too distant future.

Best regards,