8 people are viewing this hotel
US$228
PricelineUS$272
Hotels.comUS$271
HurbUS$281
All reviews elegance room temple bar perfect location beautiful hotel breakfast room is reception area is recommend this hotel bars and restaurants one night stay long weekend public areas noisy at night excellent stay hotel staff the heart of the city dublin castle o connell street
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Met a colleague here for bar food for convenience but glad I chose it. Nice comfortable surroundings and the Bar menu has good choice, I had the carbonara which was excellent.
Not a place I had been before but will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Michael S
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2020

Dear Michael S,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet, it is appreciated. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your lunch and I hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

Maybe it's the past few months of COVID lockdown, maybe we just needed a break.. either way, this was an amazing hotel stay! Loved the experience, atmosphere, the service was fantastic and the reasonable price was exactly what we were looking for. Had a wonderful evening of drinks and chats with some of our closest friends with the lobby bar staff looking well after us. I'd suggest anyone with an extra evening free and the will to adventure to check out this gem of a hotel.

1  Thank ryanmR9206UG

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your excellent review of the Fleet Hotel, it is appreciated. We are very glad to read that you were happy with your stay and appreciate your comments about our staff. We hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

Stayed in an elegance room with an unbelievable en suite. Rainforest shower and an amazing bath. Comfort was exceptional and service provided was to a very high standard. I will definitely be returning again in the near future

1  Thank macobreasail

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of the Fleet Hotel, it is greatly appreciated. I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in one of our elegance rooms and will be returning to us in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay on your return to Dublin.

Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

I've booked this hotel several times but unfortunately never got round to actually stayed. After the lockdown was eased we saw a good deal and thought why not. Firstly, if you are planning a visit during this "new normal" the hotel has made practical and helpful adaptations without removing the charm of the old building and of the accommodation.

Staff were lovely, Pavla on reception was super efficient and friendly. Two great bars and great surroundings. Room was first class, comfy and couldn't fault it. Location is perfect, in the quieter end of Temple Bar and in the heart of the city centre.

Glad we gave this place a go, we will definitely be back.

2  Thank NiallMcE
John Markham, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2020

Dear NiallMcE,

Thank you for your lovely review of the Fleet Hotel, I am so glad to read that we exceeded your expectations I and will ensure your kind words are shared with all the team. I really appreciate your kind words about Pavla who is extremely happy that you have mentioned her in your review.

I am delighted to read that you found our location excellent for visiting Dublin and I hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2020 via mobile

I stayed in an Elegance Double Room the day after hotels reopened after the Covid-19 lockdown. I had fallen in love with the idea of that huge soaking tub and I wasn’t disappointed. Staff were absolutely fantastic, every measure was made to ensure I felt safe. I ate down in the bar as I wanted something that wasn’t on the room service menu (their delicious carbonara), and the wait staff wore masks when delivering my food and wine to the table. Hand sanitizer was plentiful as were signs about social distancing but they didn’t take from the experience - it’s just part of life here at the moment. I was impressed by the anti-microbial material used on the stair rails, door handles and remotes in the bedroom too as a safety measure. I ordered room service later in the evening (a delicious cocktail and dessert!) and was pleased at how reasonable it was and prompt! Literally the only thing that was missing from my room was either a tv or something to hold up my phone so that I could relax watching a show in the bath! Room wasn’t the biggest but it was plenty for just me, and the bathroom was massive. Shower nice and powerful! If you’re looking for a relaxing escape look no further!

(I stayed in room 158, which looked out onto the terrace so was perfectly quiet overnight).

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lisacryan

Dear lisacryan,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Fleet Hotel, it is greatly appreciated. I am so glad to read that you had a lovely stay and appreciate your acknowledgement of the additional health & safety measures that we have undertaken recently. I have shared all your comments with the team who are very happy to read that you have mentioned them in your review.

I hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable stay in the near future.