4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$178
Trip.comUS$178
eDreamsUS$123
Agoda.comUS$123
TripadvisorUS$123
All reviews elegance room temple bar fleet st perfect location beautiful hotel beautiful lobby recommend this hotel breakfast room is lounge area bars and restaurants pleasant stay buffet style stayed here for one night long weekend rooms are small excellent stay dublin castle
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2020

* Stayed with friends during weekend for a whiskey-trip.

* Location is excellent. We walked to Jameson distillery, Teeling distillery, Liberties distillery and guinness museum. took about 20-30 min to a destination.

* Hotel lobby is amazing

* Rooms are small and carpet floors.
* Try to get a room in the end of a hallway, otherwise you will hear people passing by.
* Shower is great. Real hot water and great water pressure. But it is a small shower cabin.

* Breakfast is not so impressive but it works

* Service is great

* I guess this is higher than average irish hotel standard so I wouldn't give bad rates. I am used to international business hotels with better bathrooms and bigger rooms in the same price range though

1  Thank johnhuh1980
KeenanW16, Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear johnhuh1980

Thank you for choosing the Fleet hotel on your recent visit to Dublin.

We are delighted to read that the hotel is perfectly located to allow you enjoy all Dublin has to offer.

I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team here at the Fleet.
We are delighted you enjoyed our Lobby bar which allows you to escape the mayhem of Temple Bar,
and we will take your comments on board about our breakfast and look to improve our options.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Fleet in the further.

Reviewed 24 January 2020

Booked on line only to find in £100 cheaper on the day. Massive queue at check in and only one receptionist. Very poor value for money considering breakfast NOT included in this. Two hundred characters, really?

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Andy H

Dear Andy H

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet Hotel.

I'm sorry to read that you recent stay was not to your satisfaction,
I will be sure to look in to your reservation and apologize for the delay on check-in
Please don't allow this experience turn you off the Fleet Hotel we will be sure to make it up to you if you choose to return to Dublin.

Reviewed 24 January 2020

I stayed here for one night in a twin room with my daughter. The location is excellent. Really easy for the airport bus and next to an excellent pub.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was small but perfect for one night. The beds were comfy and the bathroom was clean and had a good shower with nice products. Breakfast also very good with black and white pudding (yum) and lots of other options. Such a beautiful hotel. I would recommend and stay there again. Slept soundly with no noise.

3  Thank Zippydedoodah

Dear Zippydedoodah

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet Hotel

I'm delighted to read that both you and your daughter enjoyed your recent visit to Dublin.
I will be sure to share your lovely comments with the rest of the team here at the Fleet,
We look forward to welcoming you both to the Fleet Hotel in the further.

Reviewed 17 January 2020

Fantastic hotel in regards of location. Stayed here as was watching comedian Paul Smith at Olympia theatre. Easy walking distance from hotel. Rooms were excellent and bed was brilliant. Excellent nights sleep. Highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sol6819

Dear sol6819

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet Hotel.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. thank you for your lovely comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Fleet Hotel

Reviewed 11 January 2020

This hotel is in a great location, just at the right end of Temple Bar. The staff are great and the public areas are beautiful. The breakfast was outstanding and I have to say the best hotel breakfast I have had in a very long time.

The disappointment was the room. I am not sure if it was because we booked through Booking.com but we had a pokey room at the back which looked onto the back of another building but with large extractor fans running 24/7. Ear plugs were needed. The rooms look nothing like the photos on the website and it was tiny. The bathroom plumbing barely functioned with virtually no water pressure from the cold tap. The shower was ok but I would not class it as a power shower, as stated on the website and the toiletries were not as advertised either.

It is a shame the room let it down as otherwise it is a great place to stay.

4  Thank B9215NNfionam

Dear B9215NNfionam

Thank you for taking the time to Review the Fleet Hotel.

We are delighted that the location of the hotel was perfect for your visit to Dublin.
I'm sorry the room wasn't to your satisfaction with the hotel being a city center property we understand views are sometimes restricted, We do have a number of different room types on your next visit allow me to recommend our Elegance Rooms.
I will be sure to share your comments with the Team here at the Fleet.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Fleet Hotel.