2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$123
View deal
PricelineUS$123
Hotels.comUS$123
eDreamsUS$123
Trip.comUS$124
TripadvisorUS$123
Snaptravel
All reviews elegance room temple bar fleet st perfect location beautiful hotel beautiful lobby recommend this hotel breakfast room is lounge area bars and restaurants pleasant stay buffet style stayed here for one night long weekend rooms are small excellent stay dublin castle
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

We stayed for one night and this hotel provided the perfect location! We arrived around 8/9am after an early morning flight, the hotel were very accommodating and luckily had our room ready! The communal areas of the hotel are very nice, the room was extremely clean and the bed was comfy! Would stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank nicolesunley
KeenanW16, Operations Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Dear nicolesunley

Thank you for your lovely review of the Fleet Hotel,
I am so glad to read that you had a lovely stay, hopefully we can welcome you back for a longer stay sometime in the further. I will be sure to pass on your kind words with all the team.

regards

Keenan Wynne
Operations Manager

Reviewed 19 November 2019

Situated at the edge of temple bar, near the main tourist sites, this hotel is an oasis of calm in an otherwise hectic city. The hotel is beautifully and tastefully decorated, the bedrooms are clean, quiet, comfortable , modern with all you need for a comfortable stay.
Hotel staff are just LOVELY and very helpful. Breakfast is buffet style and varied but with all you need to start a busy day sightseeing. Highly recommended and great value too for such style in an expensive city

2  Thank Siobhan415
ManagerTF, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2019

Dear Siobhan415,

Thank you for your lovely review of the Fleet Hotel, I am so glad to read that you had a lovely stay and will ensure your kind words are shared with all the team. I am delighted to read that you found our location excellent for visiting Dublin and I hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable stay in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2019

This hotel wow's you from the moment you step through the doors into its impressive lobby. However it doesn't stop there, the rooms are equally as impressive.
We stayed here for one night on a Saturday night and we had a great nights sleep. The staff and service at this hotel was amazing.
The hotel is located on Fleet street which has lots of bars and restaurants on it. However the second you step through the doors, its calm, tranquil and relaxed. Its like entering another dimension. The breakfast is served buffet style but this doesn't detract away from the great quality of food and the service received.
Highly recommend and would stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a room which is not facing the street as these could be noisy.
2  Thank welltravelled1979

Dear welltravelled1979,

Thank you for your review of the Fleet Hotel, it is appreciated. I am really glad to read that you were happy with your stay and I really appreciate your kind recommendation of the Fleet. I will ensure your lovely comments are shared with all the team who will be delighted with your feedback. We hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in the future.

The Fleet Team

Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

I started my holiday to Ireland in a hostel and ended at The Fleet. Best choice! The staff were incredibly kind, especially when I showed up soaking wet after the walk in the rain from Connolly station. The hotel itself was spotless and gave a very relaxed vibe. The maze to get to the room was interesting, but once I found it, I didn’t have any problems. The room was perfect. It was spotless and was kept that way each day. It was a perfect size for me to sleep and do occasional school assignments. The location couldn’t be beat. So close to Temple Bar and O’Connell Street. I was very pleased with my stay and will happily stay again upon my return.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank chasinghygge16

Dear chasinghygge16,

Thank you for your review of the Fleet Hotel, it is appreciated. I am really glad to read that you were happy with your stay and I am delighted to read that you would be willing to stay with us again. I will ensure your lovely comments are shared with all the team who will be delighted with your feedback. We hope we can welcome you back for another enjoyable visit in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2019

We arrived in Dublin from our early flight at 9am and thought we would ask the hotel if we could leave our suitcases with them until check-in later on. Upon arrival we were blown away by how gorgeous the lounge/bar/reception area was! Some of the photos on here & Booking.com are outdated, the hotel has had a huge renovation and it's stunning! We were greeted by very friendly staff who told us a room was available straight away (6 hours earlier than check-in time!) & we'd been upgraded to an elegance room free of charge. The room was very spacious and spotlessly clean, we loved the old original shutters on the windows! Breakfast the next day was lovely, lots of choice and very fresh. We were a stones-throw away from the main strip of bars and pubs of Temple Bar but were never disturbed by noise at night/early morning. It's an ideal location!

2  Thank katielouise2495

Dear katielouise2495,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet, it is appreciated. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and I am very grateful for the kind words about our hotel. I will ensure your kind words are shared with the team who will be delighted with your feedback. Once again thank you, and I hope we can welcome you back to Dublin in the future.