3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$123
View deal
Hotels.comUS$123
PricelineUS$123
TripadvisorUS$123
eDreamsUS$123
Trip.comUS$124
Agoda.comUS$123
All reviews elegance room temple bar fleet st perfect location beautiful hotel beautiful lobby recommend this hotel breakfast room is lounge area bars and restaurants pleasant stay buffet style stayed here for one night long weekend rooms are small excellent stay dublin castle
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2019

The location is at the edge of Temple Bar close to Westmoreland, which places it away from the fray, but so close to everything. We walked to the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and places between. Older pictures show a TGIF's restaurant on the street level, but it's not there. It's a gorgeous, large lobby with a large bar. The girl who checked us in was personable and friendly and the guy who checked us out was equally engaging. The room was spacious, although we couldn't figure out the shower, and quiet and comfortable. Again, perfect location to be close to everything without the hassle of being in the hustle.

3  Thank haydenchris
ManagerTF, General Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Dear haydenchris,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet, it is appreciated. I am glad that you had a great time in Dublin and found our location very beneficial for exploring the city. I will ensure your kind words are shared with the team who will be delighted with your feedback. Once again thank you, and I hope we can welcome you back to Dublin in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for my mums 60th in December last year. It’s a lovely hotel right in the centre in temple bar so ideal. The rooms had everything you needed the only mix up we had was hat we had booked bed and breakfast and when we went down for breakfast it was not on our booking so there was a bit of a mix up so that was disappointing but apart from that it was a lovely hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jackiexbx

Dear jackiexbx,

Thank you for your review of the Fleet, it is appreciated. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and hope you had a great time for your Mum’s birthday. I do apologise for the issue at breakfast however I do hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to Dublin in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2019

Room a surprise. Bathroom ENORMOUS. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfasts excellent, their breakfast staff are excellent. Room service very efficient.
Interesting furniture in the foyer. Comfortable sofas and bar.

Room tip: Its a conversion so the floors are linked by steps and passageways. Lifts are fine but you may be a bit away from a lift.
Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Terryd0135

Dear Terryd0135

Thank you for your lovely review of the Fleet Hotel, I am so glad to read that you had a lovely stay and will ensure your kind words are shared with all the team. We hope to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2019

I loved everything about this hotel but the room. The lobby is inviting, staff friendly, and the location in Temple Bar is perfect. Breakfast (included) was very good and the staff was happy to take requests.
Our room opend up on a rooftop and since there was no A/C we had to open the window. A party below was very noisy but that may be the perils of the location. People walking down the hallway was quite loud in our room and various steps in the halls made hauling suitcases a bit of a chore.

1  Thank Bill C

Dear Connman1111,

Thank you for your review of the Fleet Hotel, I am glad to read that you were happy with your room however I do apologise for the noise issues. I can assure you I am looking into this to ensure this does not occur again.
If there is anything further you would like to discuss, please contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 24 September 2019

Pros: the hotel is beautifully furbished and beyond sparkinly clean.

Old style luxury rooms are modernsed beautifully with a glorious glam bathroom with a massive free standing bath, rainforest shower and even a mirror with attached make up brish holders.

Cons:No plug sockets by the bed just one (or an extra one if you plug out the lamp by the door) at least in room 260 and staff seeming stand offish, which is unfortunate as its a lovely hotel.

Im not sure if the public mistreat the staff or what's going on there, but they seemed afraid to have banter with us or approach us, if we were looking to order a drink.

Major con was having a staff member walk into the room at 8.30/8.45am without knocking. (Check out being at 12pm)

Was not expecting this after a late night, and I was very embarrassed and frightened to be woken up to someone bargining into a locked room without at least knocking first, this made me even check out early as couldnt get back to sleep after this and was utterly exhausted.

Told staff at check out about this, and I felt they didnt really care by the level of apology recieved, again really unfortunate as I wanted to love and enjoy my break away. And being friendly to your customers is free.

Also felt spoken down to while trying to order room service the night before and feeling like I was just being a burden for asking about ordering room sevice, I gave up in the end as I was to tired and just went to bed hungry.

Never really leave bad reviews so kind of sad writing this.

Wouldn't go back, wouldn't recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Drea_tron

Dear Drea_tron,

Thank you for your review of the Fleet. I am concerned to read about your experience and I would appreciate if you could contact me on john.markham@fleetstreethotel.com so I can look into this further.

I look forward to hearing from you.