1,434 results
All reviews fleet street hotel temple bar elegance room honesty bar great location trinity college central location wet room reception area bars and restaurants noise from the street first floor would stay here again rooms are small noisy at night triple room light sleeper
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

What an absolutely fabulous hotel. Been to Dublin a few times and this is the best place we have stayed. The hotel was very plush. The bar area was great and really well designed the bar is beautiful. The rooms were spacious and clean, fab layout and great bathroom. If you are coming to Dublin I would definitely recommend staying here I can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hellz1988
FleetStreetHotelTB, Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

Dear Hellz

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so well

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed 12 January 2019

The staff and lobby of The Fleet Street Hotel were both very nice and accommodating. However, the hotel is built wonky so to get to rooms you may need to go up and down small (3-4) stairs as you walk down the hallways. We had to change rooms twice. First on the shower would not work, second they placed us in a small room with a single small bed. Not going to work for two 6'2" adult males. The eventually got us to a room but a little bit of hassle for us. That said, it was a nice stay. They have a very nice lobby and lobby bar.

Room tip: Since we moved rooms a few times - they were all small. No views.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear SParkerJr

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us.

My sincere apologies for the issues encountered at the beginning of your stay, I am glad that the team were able to rectify this for you

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 January 2019

everything about this hotel was 5 stars, clean, nice rooms, near everything yet far enough to avoid the crowds. walking distance from all the fun on Temple street, we walked all over Dublin from this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
FleetStreetHotelTB, Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Dear ZapoMago

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so well

Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel and location , the only thing Is the room was right next to the lift and it kept going on all night , so had a bad night sleep.
The room was clean and the staff lovely .
I would visit again .

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank whitewings2009

Dear whitewings2009

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am delighted that you found the hotel to be nice, clean and the staff to be lovely.
My sincere apologies that the noise from the lift disturbed your stay. Should you be returning please feel free to request a room that is away from the lift to avoid further disturbance

Reviewed 5 January 2019

The reception area was amazing- warm fireplace, Christmas decorations, comfy couches and lovely bar staff serving us with Irish coffee's and lovely meals- very professional and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay- Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bmelbourn

Dear bmelbourn

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so well.