1,404 results
All reviews great location temple bar elegance room honesty bar bars and restaurants trinity college central location reception area first floor noise from the street would stay here again a lot of noise rooms are small triple room noisy at night light sleeper breakfast room
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Its location is so good and it is city centre. You can walk from hotel to tourist attractions. Room was nice and staffs also . I think Breakfast is quite-expensive and sometimes can be a little bit noisy.

Trip type: Travelled on business
FleetStreetHotelTB, Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear semab245

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On checking in we were given room 119 which took ages to find as its tucked away through doors and has no signs to it!!! The room is absolutely tiny but fine (however if you are given this room I advise asking if another is available). In the morning st 7am we were woken by two people having a very loud conversation right below our room and loads of very loud banging. The room is so noisy you can hear everything- even a door opening. At 7.40am I went down to reception and in fairness it stopped but not the best start to the day when on holiday ourselves!!

However the hotel is in a great location and at the least the reception is stunning.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear claireham18

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay here at The Fleet

My sincere apologies that on this occasion we did not surpass your expectations

Should you wish to contact me directly regarding this please do

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my second visit to this hotel, it was very good the first time, but in the intervening period it has been substantially further improved.

The hotel is perfectly located for the river, the shopping district and the restaurant and bar activity of Temple Bar. It is also well appointed for the multi-storey car park in the same road for which guests receive a substantial and welcome discount.

I also think that, given the relative luxury and comfort of the public areas and the bedrooms, this is hotel offers great value for money. I will certainly return when next in town.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear MartinTafft

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so well

I really hope that we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In Dublin for a couple of days and this hotel is just over the bridge from the bank that I happened to open a company account at. I went in the first day for a latte and a sparking water. I spied the mussels on the dinner menu, alas it was not to be, I wanted to go shopping.

The next day I found myself passing again so caught up with those mussels. Mussels + cider + bacon + cream + shredded cabbage and carrot = a wonderful Irish twist on a Belgian classic. People mess around with food but this worked 100%

Weirdly the mussels despite being a perfect light lunch are not on the lunch menu. Huh? I only noticed the previous day because I was teased with the evening menu.

The décor at this place is spectacular, the service is excellent and they are throwing themselves into the festive spirit already with a christmassy playlist and a lady that seemed to have bought a large paper star from Ikea.

I will have to go back to Dublin as our company has relocated there. This will definitely become my preferred tranquil mussel stop off. I might just try and stay there too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a super little hotel right in the heart of Dublin, close to Temple Bar but sufficiently far away so as not to be too crazy. The Air-coach stop, from the airport, is about a 3 minute walk away. The bar area has a nice traditional style about it and the rooms clean and spacious. The breakfast is absolutely fantastic, one of the best full-Irish I've ever had. Just want to give a special mention to Mike on reception, as my brother and I travelled over for the rugby and had specified twin beds, when we arrived we found we were in a room with a double bed. Mike worked hard to move things around so that we got a room with twin beds, which made for a decent nights sleep. That and Ireland beating the All Blacks meant we really enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank desbaggie

Dear desbaggie

Many Thanks for reviewing your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay (And the Irish win!!) with us.

I will be sure to pass your comments on to Mike, he will be delighted that his hard work has been mentioned.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future