1,404 results
All reviews great location temple bar elegance room honesty bar bars and restaurants trinity college central location reception area first floor noise from the street would stay here again a lot of noise rooms are small triple room noisy at night light sleeper breakfast room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In Dublin for a couple of days and this hotel is just over the bridge from the bank that I happened to open a company account at. I went in the first day for a latte and a sparking water. I spied the mussels on the dinner menu, alas it was not to be, I wanted to go shopping.

The next day I found myself passing again so caught up with those mussels. Mussels + cider + bacon + cream + shredded cabbage and carrot = a wonderful Irish twist on a Belgian classic. People mess around with food but this worked 100%

Weirdly the mussels despite being a perfect light lunch are not on the lunch menu. Huh? I only noticed the previous day because I was teased with the evening menu.

The décor at this place is spectacular, the service is excellent and they are throwing themselves into the festive spirit already with a christmassy playlist and a lady that seemed to have bought a large paper star from Ikea.

I will have to go back to Dublin as our company has relocated there. This will definitely become my preferred tranquil mussel stop off. I might just try and stay there too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a super little hotel right in the heart of Dublin, close to Temple Bar but sufficiently far away so as not to be too crazy. The Air-coach stop, from the airport, is about a 3 minute walk away. The bar area has a nice traditional style about it and the rooms clean and spacious. The breakfast is absolutely fantastic, one of the best full-Irish I've ever had. Just want to give a special mention to Mike on reception, as my brother and I travelled over for the rugby and had specified twin beds, when we arrived we found we were in a room with a double bed. Mike worked hard to move things around so that we got a room with twin beds, which made for a decent nights sleep. That and Ireland beating the All Blacks meant we really enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank desbaggie
FleetStreetHotelTB, Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear desbaggie

Many Thanks for reviewing your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay (And the Irish win!!) with us.

I will be sure to pass your comments on to Mike, he will be delighted that his hard work has been mentioned.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel in a central location.

The hotel itself is noisy at night, if you want a peaceful sleep stay elsewhere! As I had an ok-ish sleep!

As soon as you walk in the hotel is lovely, nice lobby area with a bar, prices of drinks extremely reasonable.

I love the lift where you have to put the key in to go to the floor, makes you feel extremely safe on a busy tourist area!

Breakfast was ok, lots of the food was lukewarm, and looked liked it had been sitting there sometime! We went at 8.30am!

Definitely recommend if you want a central location!

Dear sarahevans93

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so well

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice reception area and staff. Perfect location for exploring Dublin but the room left a little to be desired. Free ear plugs were provided for the constant drone of the external aircon unit... This didn't actually bother us too much as we were out a lot but some could find it difficult to sleep with the noise I imagine.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful lobby, reception staff were pleasant and helpful, location was second to none - so many good bars and restaurants close by.
The room was a bit smaller than we had expected, other than that we had a pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Crystal E

Many Thanks for posting a review of The Fleet following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so well

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future

Yours Sincerely