1,404 results
All reviews great location temple bar elegance room honesty bar bars and restaurants trinity college central location reception area first floor noise from the street would stay here again a lot of noise rooms are small triple room noisy at night light sleeper breakfast room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a super little hotel right in the heart of Dublin, close to Temple Bar but sufficiently far away so as not to be too crazy. The Air-coach stop, from the airport, is about a 3 minute walk away. The bar area has a nice traditional style about it and the rooms clean and spacious. The breakfast is absolutely fantastic, one of the best full-Irish I've ever had. Just want to give a special mention to Mike on reception, as my brother and I travelled over for the rugby and had specified twin beds, when we arrived we found we were in a room with a double bed. Mike worked hard to move things around so that we got a room with twin beds, which made for a decent nights sleep. That and Ireland beating the All Blacks meant we really enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank desbaggie
FleetStreetHotelTB, Manager at The Fleet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear desbaggie

Many Thanks for reviewing your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay (And the Irish win!!) with us.

I will be sure to pass your comments on to Mike, he will be delighted that his hard work has been mentioned.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel in a central location.

The hotel itself is noisy at night, if you want a peaceful sleep stay elsewhere! As I had an ok-ish sleep!

As soon as you walk in the hotel is lovely, nice lobby area with a bar, prices of drinks extremely reasonable.

I love the lift where you have to put the key in to go to the floor, makes you feel extremely safe on a busy tourist area!

Breakfast was ok, lots of the food was lukewarm, and looked liked it had been sitting there sometime! We went at 8.30am!

Definitely recommend if you want a central location!

Dear sarahevans93

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so well

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice reception area and staff. Perfect location for exploring Dublin but the room left a little to be desired. Free ear plugs were provided for the constant drone of the external aircon unit... This didn't actually bother us too much as we were out a lot but some could find it difficult to sleep with the noise I imagine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful lobby, reception staff were pleasant and helpful, location was second to none - so many good bars and restaurants close by.
The room was a bit smaller than we had expected, other than that we had a pleasant stay.

Dear Crystal E

Many Thanks for posting a review of The Fleet following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so well

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location, slightly weird lift situation. Parking in a lot near the hotel worked. Great location in the temple bar District, central to just about every major attraction. Was a very Lively fun vibe, and the Dublin Market was truly beautiful in the evening. A lot of great pubs and restaurants nearby to choose from. Beautiful hotel room was average size style and appointments.

Dear jimpQ2490OE

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay here at The Fleet.

I am really pleased that over all you enjoyed your stay, despite the lift situation.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future