“Birthday dinner ”
Review of Annie Mays

Annie Mays
Ranked #885 of 2,955 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$4 - US$53
Description: The new beating heart of Newcastle has opened it’s doors. We think it’s about time to hear the tales once told at this once loved bar and to let the banter and craic regain it’s pride of place in the local that everybody loves. Delicious home cooked food from the modern open kitchen. Annie May’s will be offering an array of wholesome lunch, afternoon and dinner options.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Birthday dinner on a very busy Saturday evening. The staff especially the young floor staff were excellent. Food also very good. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2022
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed 24 May 2022

We had the best day for my son’s communion on Saturday afternoon. 11 adults and 5 young children and everyone really enjoyed the day! From the minute I booked it 2 months in advance until the time we left the staff went above and beyond to ensure we had a great day. The food was beautiful, so tasty, the restaurant looked great, very clean, lovely interior, super atmosphere. The staff were great and all so obliging. I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 3 May 2022

We had Sunday lunch here recently. Staff & service is as excellent and very child friendly. Good options on he childrens menu.
Only criticism was the charge for a jug blackcurrant- normally free elsewhere but again I’m d get over this.

1  Thank eating0utwithkids
Reviewed 29 April 2022

Food was gorgeous.and the staff were absolutely brilliant. Highly recommend .we will be back. Thank u .

Date of visit: April 2022
1  Thank sandradF9
Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

I had got a recommendation about this place so decided to go have a look myself so my mam sister and I took a drive over
Apone walking in, there was such a relaxed atmosphere the girl at the door was lovely and friendly and showed us to our table right beside a lovely fish tank
Menu was good but I would have liked a bit more choice
Food was lovely walk presented and tasted fab
Desserts nice but not homemade
Overall would recommend