“Cosy bar atmosphere with good beers”
Review of Pifko

Pifko
Ranked #467 of 2,913 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hearty Czech food and craft beers in Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We visited for lunch during the week.
Pifko is a nicely furnished pub serving a big variety of Eastern European beers;
Pretty tasty as far as we can tell.

Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. Food was ok but not great.

More recommend for having a beer.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Love the food and the beer here! The staff is always pleasant. Portions are plentiful and they have tasty desserts as well.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The service was very good, beer and other drinks were good too. Then the pork, cabbage and dumplings arrived and that's when the dissapointment started. The presentation was like from school canteen back in the 90's, the cabbage was overcooked and the meat was not roasted properly - a complete shambles worth €13. We also had a veal schnitzel which was very chewy. I think that this place should look into their standard of cooking again as with the prices they charge they are actually competing against some much better traditional irish pubs where the standard of the food is much higher.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Only recently discovered my love for Czech and Slovak food.

The Krkovička blew me away the first time I ate here and I just had to come back.

Similar selection of beer to the Czech Inn but I think they may have more options.

I have never been here for a late drink (yet).

Staff were very helpful but often forget that I speak English but you wouldn't blame them because I'm usually surrounded by Slovaks. They tend to be very friendly and will bring drinks to the table even if I order from the bar.

Off license next door is handy but can be a bit pricey.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Been there 3 times already and i really like the atmosphere , drinks and tasty food.. they got a nice selection of food drinks menu.
Just the service wasn't that fast and good..but still ok i am sure they can improved