“Kieran was a fantastic tour guide”
Review of Tour Dublin

Tour Dublin
Ranked #37 of 226 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour Dublin offers private and personal tours for small groups with your own expert guide. We provide private tours of Dublin and private day tours to Wicklow(including Glendalough) and The Boyne Valley (including Newgrange) and many other parts of Ireland such as The Cliffs of Moher, Waterford, Kilkenny, Cork (including Blarney Castle), Galway (including Connemara), Belfast, The Giant's Causeway and many more. We can customize any itinerary to suit your needs and wishes. Tours are taken in luxurious Mercedes-Benz vehicles. You set the pace of the day. Our guides are accredited by Failte Ireland and we are a Dublin Tourism Partner.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift
Boston, MA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Kieran was a fantastic tour guide”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

A group of 6 friends hopped on a plane to Dublin. Before our departure we arranged to have Tour Dublin take us to the Boyne Valley for a day. The new Mercedes van was spotless, the tour was efficient and Kieran did an excellent job of gaging the diverse group's interests. We had a very enjoyable day and covered 2 days worth of sites in the one day because of the knowledge and experience of Tour Dublin.

Visited October 2011

• Polish first
Wilmington, Delaware
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Tour Dublin is not to be missed!”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

My wife and I were on a British Isles ocean cruise and, as a result, had many tours during the trip.
I can say that my wife and I both thought Kieran's tour was fantastic!
He is personable, charming, witty and just fun to be around...but most of all, knowledgeable about the area.
Our time with him was great and I would highly recommend him for anyone considering a Dublin Tour!

Visited August 2011
Westchester, ny
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go or it”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Not a trip advisor spammer, just a family who likes great service on vacation. Kieren was one of the best tour guides we have ever taken. Usually we end up just getting a "driver" but Kieren was professional, knowledgeable and made it a great trip for all 4 kids from 15 to 4 in ages.

If going to Dublin, give him a call, he is terrific

Visited August 2011
“An absolutley perfect day, if your time is limited the Boyne Valley Tour with Tour Dublin is the one.”
Reviewed 20 December 2011

The Boyne Valley Tour was amazing in its own right however I would not have enjoyed it half so much without our guide Jimmy's insight and knowledge. Ever the consumate gentleman our day with Jimmy felt more like a day with an old friend than a guided tour. It was the second day into a month long tour of Europe including Rome and the Cestine Chapel and for me nothing exceeded my day at Newgrange and the Hill of Slane. Tour Dublin is awesome and Jimmy is fantastic.

Princeton, New Jersey
“An excellent guide and two excellent tours. Dublin and the Boyne Valley”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

My wife, Pat, and I toured with Kiernan for two days during our recent trip to Dublin in September. The first day was a tour of Dublin. We were picked up at our hotel in a comfortable Mercedes sedan. Kiernan proved to be extremely knowledgeable and competent and ensured that we saw all of the highlights of the city. The second tour was of the Boyne Valley, including the passage tomb at Newgrange, the high crosses at Monasterboice, and the Trim Castle. It was a full day tour with a lot of driving and a bit of walking. I was concerned about getting tired since I am a cancer survivor. But Kiernan made sure that we saw all of the sights and that I was given time to rest when necessary. He obviously knows his business very well. Along the route and at each of the stops he was able to give us a running dialogue of the things that we might want to know to enhance our enjoyment and benefit from the tour. And he seems to know everyone at the places that we visited. If we get back to Ireland, we will not hesitate to hire him again for another tour of the Irish countryside. Wayne & Pat Cooke, Princeton, NJ, USA

Visited September 2011