Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

More Info
from US$26.74
More Info
10,418 results
All reviews live commentary hop on hop the bus day pass freedom pass recorded commentary top deck your bearings o'connell street driver guide guinness storehouse dublin castle phoenix park trinity college route tour sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2016

What a great day spent on the Bus. Incredibly friendly driver who entertained us with some quirky facts.
Definitely worth taking advantage of when in Dublin

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank Maxprella
Reviewed 19 December 2016

My friend and I took the Ghost Bus tour in Dublin on 17 December. It was a great night. Spooky and mysterious atmosphere created by story teller Sebastian who perfectly fits the role, and driver Francis. Sometimes scary, historically interesting but also great fun. And I was in for a special treat on the cemetery, brrrrr, shivers.
You guys are great, thanks so much! Michelle

1  Thank Hutsp
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I went on the tour for my birthday and was well looked after by Vinny the host of the tour who was insightful, hilarious and welcoming. A lot of laughs and interesting stories along the way! All in all it was a great night and I even got my own copy of Dracula :)

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Went on the bus today and the first one we got on was driven by someone called mark! He was amazing, he was funny, jokes were great all the information was useful and the singing wasn't half bad! Would defiantly say that this was the best part of the trip and worth the money, the man who sold us the trip was funny and helpful as well, if you do get on the bus with mark, it is always a good laugh, and you won't want to get off

1  Thank sarahf9040
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Once the performance was over and I digested what I saw, I was rearing to take the tour again. I was nervous to take part or disrupt their work but later I wished I had interacted more or shown more support. It is an awe inspiring experience where you have the chance to interact with people with their minds in this era and see their perspective of the excitement and horror. "It broke my heart, it broke all our hearts" Many of the lines were beautifully poetic and raw. The actress and actor have bright futures ahead of them.

2  Thank Sara M