Open today: 12:00 - 03:00
Review Highlights
Teething Problems

Recently reopened the restaurant looks the part but for a 14:15 reservation when most diners had... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Enjoyingtravel57
Excelent Christmas Party

Hi guys! Had a Christmas party Saturday in the loft bar! Venue is absolutely stunning, music... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ClaireHayes234
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$40.40
from US$46.20
from US$16.20
from US$13.90
More Info
All reviews dawson st beautiful bar seafood chowder great atmosphere statues pint
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Was in Dublin on a Sunday night.
Popped in for a drink here. It was very nice.
I’ve walked passed this place many times but never really noticed it.
It’s really big and the booths are great.
I’ll be back here when I’m next in Dublin.

1  Thank ynnoj1
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

This place is stunning and a lovely place to sit and have drinks with friends in the evenings. The drinks are reasonably priced and the atmosphere is great

1  Thank Jay K
Reviewed 13 April 2018

This place is fantastic. I visit Dublin frequently and always come here at least once every time. The decor is amazing, I don't think I have ever seen a place like it! The decor in the ladies room is also fantastic!) My friends and I have found the staff to be exceptionally helpful. We were a group of 14 last time and although the place was busy, and they were planning for a wedding later that day, we were seated all together and served promptly. The food and drinks were fine and we all had a great time. A lovely, lovely place.

1  Thank sandw
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been at the Cafe a few times before and always enjoyed it. It is normally reasonably easy to get a table, on this occasion 9 of us present so 2 tables. The Guinness was excellent and although I had eaten before arrival our friends ate there and thoroughly enjoyed their food. The service was spot on and, of course, it is a very attractive venue. Recommend the Bloody Mary and would suggest that any visitor to Dublin should include this in their itinerary

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Quentin Robert D
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Don't judge a book by it's cover !

This bar/restaurant is definitely overrated. The Cafe is very pretty inside and has a good atmosphere due to the life music but the service as well as the food are both rubbish!

This is the kind of service that you would maby expect in a Burgerking. The staff was more focussed on having fun with each other than actually going on with their job!? They were chatting away and we had to wait ages to get their attention to order our drinks. Same story 10 min later with the food order - very disappointing.

My caesar salat was disgusting. The leaves were brown and old and the chicken was dry. I wasn't hungry after looking at this and asked the waitress to take it off the bill which she did. The other dishes were not tasty either.

Date of experience: March 2018