“Awesome”
Review of Cafe-En-Seine

Cafe-En-Seine
Ranked #30 of 290 Nightlife in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: A series of bars spanning 3 floors, the soaring interior of 'Café' is amazing with a 3-storey atrium culminating in beautiful glass-panelled ceilings, 40 foot trees, enormous art nouveau glass lanterns, and statues among its many amazing features. Enjoy a laid back café style experience by day (Lunch is served daily from noon)and by night enjoy one of Dublin's most stylish bars offering an extensive range of cocktails and beers and great music entertainment.
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing place. Fantastic food. A lesson in how to run a successful pub. The food was as good as the decor!

1  Thank Gourmet G

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I've visited this bar/ restaurant on previous two occasions when I've been in Dublin, but despite the grand surroundings, the food didn't quite hit the mark tonight. I had an ok salad for starter, but probably the toughest bœuf bourguignon I'd had in a long time - it felt as if it had been left to dry out then re-heated.
The staff, however, were very friendly.
I'll return I'm sure as I like the overall ambience (despite it being very quiet tonight) - maybe this was just a rare off night.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

A really beautiful place to visit for the decor and atmophere it creates. We had lunch but it wasn't as good as the place itself.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Had a birthday dinner for 8 last month and didn't disappoint. Quiet table location but with full view of the whole venue so good for people watching . Delicious food and drinks and good steady service. Good value for the entire package. Can cater for gluten intolerance and has a good varied menu. Been here many times in past and still as much fun. Brilliant atmosphere too in ornate surroundings.

1  Thank scotland89
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I had a small birthday party on the 18th of February, the girl that took the booking was very nice and helpful.The venue is amazing and the atmosphere was great.
On the day we arrived around 8.30 pm...the staff brought the drink packages that I have requested.
Now the funny story starts...bottle of wine half empty but sealed, I was trying to find a waiter for 20 minute and he was acting very nervous like I was disturbing him from something. Bottle was change after all was not such a big issue but after that I order 10 bottles of Peroni in a bucket with ice in case that somebody drinks beer ( didn't want to buy the package of 20 because I didn't know if they will drink or not so 10 was more then enough) ...first I was told that they can't give me only 10 ???!!! I was shocked I mean if a costumer wants one beer you give him one beer...The girl went and spoke with a manager and came back with 10 bottles of gluten free Peroni all of them opened...Don't take me wrong but it seemed like they were trying to get rid of beverages that they couldn't sell. The platters were great but not in time.
Anyway the most annoying thing was that I had to go and look for a waiter for minutes every time when we need it something and they were not to cooperative.