“Eclectic place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe-En-Seine

Cafe-En-Seine
Ranked #29 of 286 Nightlife in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: A series of bars spanning 3 floors, the soaring interior of 'Café' is amazing with a 3-storey atrium culminating in beautiful glass-panelled ceilings, 40 foot trees, enormous art nouveau glass lanterns, and statues among its many amazing features. Enjoy a laid back café style experience by day (Lunch is served daily from noon)and by night enjoy one of Dublin's most stylish bars offering an extensive range of cocktails and beers and great music entertainment.
London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Eclectic place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a birthday dinner for 8 last month and didn't disappoint. Quiet table location but with full view of the whole venue so good for people watching . Delicious food and drinks and good steady service. Good value for the entire package. Can cater for gluten intolerance and has a good varied menu. Been here many times in past and still as much fun. Brilliant atmosphere too in ornate surroundings.

1 Thank scotland89

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Venue...not very happy with the service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a small birthday party on the 18th of February, the girl that took the booking was very nice and helpful.The venue is amazing and the atmosphere was great.
On the day we arrived around 8.30 pm...the staff brought the drink packages that I have requested.
Now the funny story starts...bottle of wine half empty but sealed, I was trying to find a waiter for 20 minute and he was acting very nervous like I was disturbing him from something. Bottle was change after all was not such a big issue but after that I order 10 bottles of Peroni in a bucket with ice in case that somebody drinks beer ( didn't want to buy the package of 20 because I didn't know if they will drink or not so 10 was more then enough) ...first I was told that they can't give me only 10 ???!!! I was shocked I mean if a costumer wants one beer you give him one beer...The girl went and spoke with a manager and came back with 10 bottles of gluten free Peroni all of them opened...Don't take me wrong but it seemed like they were trying to get rid of beverages that they couldn't sell. The platters were great but not in time.
Anyway the most annoying thing was that I had to go and look for a waiter for minutes every time when we need it something and they were not to cooperative.

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Quirky place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Really love the decor and atmosphere here. It's very quirky vintage (sort of 1920s).

Nice cocktail options as well as coffee and cake.

We only stopped here for drinks in the middle of the day, but I expect it is lively at night.

Definitely worth a visit for the decor alone.

Visited January 2017
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Poor and overpriced with a very food limited menu.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

€10 for a chicken wrap and a few fries.

Luke warm chicken, bacon and cold mayo inside a cold wrap with about 10 fries that would have been better cooked by MCDs.

Wine expensive also 7.20 for a medium glass of house wine.

Woman on front desk ignored us when we arrived and left us to fend for ourselves, we were unsure whether to go sit down or wait around to be seated.

The male waiters were the only saving grace for the experience- friendly and approachable.

Won't be returning!

Northamptonshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Hen do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We started our hen do night here. We had prebooked a table and a package of drinks which was very reasonable.
This was a perfect place to start our girly night out!! This place is absolutely breath taking as you walk in, it is all beautifully decorated. Does a brilliant range of cocktails and drinks, while we were here we started feeling peckish so organised so platters to share. They had a beautiful range of picky bits to share between us. The staff were very helpful, everyone was really friendly. The place was really well organised and warm reception when we walked in.
It really is somewhere to see, it's beautiful!!

Visited January 2017