“My favourite Dublin treat”
Review of Cafe-En-Seine

Cafe-En-Seine
Ranked #31 of 289 Nightlife in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: A series of bars spanning 3 floors, the soaring interior of 'Café' is amazing with a 3-storey atrium culminating in beautiful glass-panelled ceilings, 40 foot trees, enormous art nouveau glass lanterns, and statues among its many amazing features. Enjoy a laid back café style experience by day (Lunch is served daily from noon)and by night enjoy one of Dublin's most stylish bars offering an extensive range of cocktails and beers and great music entertainment.
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Charming Sunday evening spent here with hubby who has never been. I return again and again for the special ambiance and good food. The decor is decadent and whimsical. Eclectic collection of palms , elephant ornaments, laid out glamourously like a cruise ship from the 20s or somewhere in the Raj. We chose the pescatarian platter (€16), chunky chips with aioli (3.50)and chicken wings(8.50). Delicious but too much food for us. The yummy chicken wings were so plentiful. Wine starts around €27. Friendly staff. Fabulous jazzy band played for hours. A man who could do Sinatra and Amy Winehouse. Hubby loved it!

1  Thank emma c

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Beautiful setting and great selection of drinks, loads of spirits and cocktails. Menu is quite basic and pretty limited but ok. The atmosphere is incredible though, never seen anything like it.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Location: On Dawson street, 5 minutes walk from Temple Bar area (15 - 20 minutes walk from Holiday Inn Express Hotel)

This place recommend by my partner, he was here 12 years ago and the style and design still looks lovely like is was! Here is good to stop by for aperitif before going out to have a meal.

At Cafe-En-Seine there is live music and music is pretty good. Staffs are lovely - Thanks to Lisa to serving us a nice lovely drink. Of course if you want to eat here, there is food available on the menu (we didn't have a meal here)

Price for a drink: $$ i.e. champagne.

PS. Here the style is nothing to do with Irish Bar, is more cozy and French style but the style is very nice and is good place to visit in Dublin!

1  Thank terbtoh
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Over priced food and v poor quality. Staff ok but not v attentive. Sorry we went there . Won't be back.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I travel to Dublin at least twice a year and I will not miss visiting Cafe En Seine when I am there, the building is beautiful, cocktails amazing and food devine!!
Prices are extremely reasonable 14,95 for a steak baguette with chips and on average 9 euros for a cocktail.
I did the cocktail making with Julio two years ago for my Mother hen party, and when I enquiried to see if they could do a gin tasting session last weekend for my friends 30th they were happy to olbiige.
Julio again was our expert and his knowledge, and the layout of the tasting session was just perfect. For 20euros each this was well worth the money.
thank you Julio and Cafe En Seine for making it such a memorable birthday and we will be back!!!