Open today: 08:30 - 18:00

Book in advance
from
€40.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Collins Day Tours
from €40.00
More Info
3,234 results
All reviews guide pat great tour highly recommend this tour amazing trip interesting information kilkenny glendalough driver ireland history knowledge finn scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2023

The tour was amazing, with the best tour guide and bus driver!! Pat and Alec, thanks for the amazing experience!! We were entertained through the whole experience and we learned a lot about Ireland and it's amazing wonders! 5 out of 5 and thumbs up for Pat and Alec!

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 1 May 2023

We really enjoyed the entire day. The scenery was gorgeous and there was an awesome sense of history at each site we visited. Pat was an excellent host and guide and Alec ensured that the drive was comfortable and smooth. 10/10 would recommend. I wish all guides were like this.

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 29 April 2023 via mobile

Our tour guide was fantastic - so knowledgeable & hails from County Kildare! Lots of stories - not like someone who has memorized a script - would definitely recommend to others to book with Collin tours!

Reviewed 28 April 2023

Unexpected beauty and a lovely day out. Our guide (Phil) was great, he had so much local and historic knowledge and our driver (Liam) made sure we were in safe hands.

All in all - well worth the trip!

Reviewed 27 April 2023

Spent my last day in Ireland on this tour and it was well worth it. Blessed with sunny and warm weather. Really beautiful and peaceful views at the Glendalough Monastery and adjoining lakes. The drive up through the mountains was beautiful. The Wicklow gap was also well worth a stop for photos. Kilkenny was a very nice town - I personally did not join the guided tour nor pay for a visit of the interior of the castle. Instead, I walked around the old town, stopped for a pint, and visited the gardens across from the Castle. Personally, I could've done with a bit less time in Kilkenny in exchange for more free time around the monastery and lakes.

My guide Brian was kind, funny, and informative. Really did a great job bringing the scenery to life. Bridget, our driver, made sure the drive was smooth, especially through the windy, narrow, mountain roads.

The bus was quite comfortable and modern with ample legroom. They advertise wifi, however my phone couldn't find any network. I wasn't planning to be on my phone much but seeing as it was my last day in Ireland I had hoped to complete my check-in for my flight home on the bus. Aside from this minor drawback, this was an excellent experience and I would highly recommend.

Thank Surya Christoph... V