Open today: 08:00 - 21:00

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from Collins Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$40.28
from US$42.58
from US$63.30
from US$17.26
1,488 results
All reviews guide pat the bus glendalough kilkenny great tour coach driver highly recommend this tour amazing trip excellent driver beautiful scenery tour today irish countryside walking tour interesting stories his knowledge ireland killkenny liam
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Pat and Barry were great. It was a good length of time and pace; could perhaps use a little more time in Kilkenny because the town around the castle is pretty neat.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Nothing bad to say. Great guide (Pat) and Driver (Ramon, I guess). You see some beautiful places and you have always the chance to join the group or to do something on your own. A great day for a very fair price!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I did the Glendalough, across the Wicklow mountains to Kilkenny 9am to 6pm...great tour and pace. Pat was extremely enthusiastic and is a treasuretrove of knowledge along with wonderful delivery. One of the best guides I have ever come across. He was tireless, making the history of this wonderful land come alive. You can see that he loves his job, his country and people. I would recommend Pat as a guide for any tour he does. I would probably sign up to hear him as he watches paint dry. Our driver Raimus was also very good, smooth ride throughout the entire day.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

My kids and I were on the tour with Pat as our guide and Shane as our driver. We had prior taken 2 other tours with two different companies which were fine. But I have to say that Pat and Shane were top notch! Pat provided history with excitement and animation, Shane was a skilled driver that got us to each destination with time to spare. By the end of the tour Pat had the bus singing along with him to Molly Malone, he made us feel welcome from the moment he spotted us until our final goodbye. We have been home now for several days and we miss Ireland, and we still talk about our tour with Pat and Shane and how we left with a smile on our face, we will always remember them and the great tour we had. Thank you to Pat and Shane very very well done!

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Pat (tour guide) and Alec (driver) were absolutely wonderful! I learned so much about the history behind these lovely places. Pat was super knowledgeable and incredibly helpful.The tour was also well paced with sufficient free time and options for things to do.I would highly recommend this tour for anyone interested in visiting these three places.

Date of experience: August 2018