Open today: 08:00 - 21:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Collins Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,448 results
All reviews guide pat the bus glendalough kilkenny great tour coach driver highly recommend this tour excellent driver amazing trip beautiful scenery tour today irish countryside walking tour interesting stories his knowledge ireland killkenny liam
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Paddy the tour guide was very professional and adorable
I am a French speaker and he make sure that I fully understood bis explanation. Thank you to Graham Collins that I met in the office in College Green. I really recommend anyone who wants to explore the beauty of Ireland.
Corine LEGROS

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our trip was excellent! We were able to see many rainbows and beautiful landscapes. The guide, Pat, was amazing. Very toughtful and helpful. I definely recomend it !

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Pat (tour guide) and Brian (driver) were great! Pat was very friendly and fun, and the tour schedule was very flexible - we had different alternatives to choose from.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went on this tour as we got it as a wedding present, and we couldn’t be more happy about it! Even if the weather wasn’t good, we really enjoyed the visits, especially that at the Wicklow Mountains. Our guide Pat entertained us from the very beginning and he was full of stories to tell us about Ireland and it’s history. He really lived up to the fame of Irish storytellers! And thanks a lot to our driver Brian ;)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of our time with Patrick. There were two times we remained with him rather than proceed independently, and are so glad we continued with him. His comments added immensely to our experience during these walking tours. His passion and knowledge allowed him to share many insights that would otherwise has escaped us. This day is MAGICAL.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic trip today. Our guide Claire was really friendly and funny and our Bus driver Shane showed us his best Driving skills by driving through the curvy streets of the Wicklow Mountains. I wish we stayed a bit longer in Kilkenny, because 2 hours 15 were too little. In the end of the journey Claire sang the song of Molly Malone, what sweetened our day. :D

Date of experience: November 2018