“Excellent day tour to Glendalough and Kilkenny”
Review of Collins Day Tours

Collins Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 120 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Full Day Tour to Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny including Wicklow Gap. Lakes, Mountains and a Medieval City ! Professional Approved Tour Guide and Coach driver. Walking Tours in Glendalough and Kilkenny included.
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Date of experience: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 91 reviews
"coach driver"
in 17 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 35 reviews
in 17 reviews
"liam"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Pat was our tour guide for the day. He imparted lots of interesting information in a very enthusiastic way. His love and passion for his country were genuine. He was also very personable and helpful throughout the day. I highly recommend this tour with Pat while you are in Dublin.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I have traveled the world since childhood. Never have I met a more competent, caring, and genuine tour guide than Pat (along with associate & driver John). Without hesitation, I will enthusiastically recommend Collins Day Tours and insist my friends and family seek out the masterful and poetic Pat whenever their travels take them to Ireland.

Let me put it this way: If I left the US tomorrow, and moved to Dublin, I would seek out Pat as my new best friend. Everyone left the tour that day (12 October 2017) feeling the very same way. I cannot say enough about this company, and most especially Pat. A true wonder!

Pat, I will return to Ireland one day with my son. I hope we can take your tour once again. I shall never forget the joy we all shared that day. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 October 2017